Black Ops 3. PS4, won’t connect to dedicated servers

Hi there, netduma users in Thailand here.

Currently there is no servers around my location and somehow the game won’t let me connect to p2p servers. It is not that there are no people in my area as I tested joining some random indian friens and still be able to join and play. But matchmaking is the problem. I always ended up spend time in matchmaking lobby forever and unable to find match. I try to use filtering which it works fine in ww2 and filter area to be in Australian servers.

Netduma display that there are servers in australia but it still take forever to find a lobby as matchmaking won’t allot me to join any server.

My filtering setting is optimal. I have strict mode ticked, my ping assist is 0.

It only doesn’t work in this game

Please help

Currently there is no servers around my location and somehow the game won’t let me connect to p2p servers. It is not that there are no people in my area as I tested joining some random indian friens and still be able to join and play. But matchmaking is the problem. I always ended up spend time in matchmaking lobby forever and unable to find match. I try to use filtering which it works fine in ww2 and filter area to be in Australian servers.

Netduma display that there are servers in australia but it still take forever to find a lobby as matchmaking won’t allot me to join any server.

My filtering setting is optimal. I have strict mode ticked, my ping assist is 0.

Please help

If you disable the geofilter do you find games faster? As BO3 is quite old now there will be a lot fewer servers/games leading to extended search times. It may be worth enabling ping assist to pickup any incorrectly located servers outside your geofilter radius.

If you disable the geofilter do you find games faster? As BO3 is quite old now there will be a lot fewer servers/games leading to extended search times. It may be worth enabling ping assist to pickup any incorrectly located servers outside your geofilter radius.

If I disable filtering, I cannot still find lobby

Please help

I was in BO3 last night and it connected me without any problem to the dedicated servers and in the search of the game it did not take more than 10 seconds.

try to start the game without a geo filter, then turn it on just before searching for a lobby and expand the radius of the geo filter

If I disable filtering, I cannot still find lobby

If you can’t find a lobby with the filter off then that is down to the game I’m afraid. Out of internet, what mode are you trying to find a game in? If it’s a low population mode then that will not help, try TDM as that will have the most players. Follow the advice above too.

• Administrators

As the guys have said, this sounds like a player population issue for your region. I guess everyone is playing Fortnite! Try playing TDM or another very popular playlist to see if you get games quicker.

I know someone who spends part of the year in Netherlands and the rest in Thailand. He says he gets 120ms or so to the Japanese server and so he prefers to avoid it and play peer hosted games to avoid those Japanese players. If you set a radius around SEA, perhaps out as far as China and India, you should find more suitable games. I wouldn't advise trying to play on the Japanese server just based off of what that guy said.