Bueyako1

Hey Netduma comunnity!

I´ve been playing COD since the launch of the first one, all the this time has been a constant learning about connection, lag, lag comp, servers, netcode... some times It look´s for me more like a engineer than a gamer.

Now it´s time to ww2, I´m now 170´s master prestige, so I´m so frustrated, why?, it´s simple, yesterday after some hit markers and 1 kd and lower ratio matches (my average in this game it´s fine 1.79) I decided to go to IW, I love that game (improved a lot since launch). 

The experience was flowles, every single match was a nuke chance, reached some high killstreaks almost 70% of the matches... etc.

I´ve been improving my connection this last days, I´ve bought a XR500 Nighthawk, fiber optic, connected straight to the ONT-XR500 (no ISP router), I´ve changed old thernet cables (now CAT 7), and some config´s than let me play at 4ms to Madrid (Spain) activision dedi server.

So, what´s happening to WW2 if I really noticed my high broadband quality in one COD and it´s not happening in the las one WW2 COD. I think that weapon balance is broken (did you see the shotgun with insendiary shells?, they kill you in one shot from 100 mtrs!, so the killstreak is more difficult to reach) , there´s a netcode issue that randomly make me shoot first and die first.

What do you think about it?. am I the only one?

Have a nice day

You're not the only one, the game is pure bs. Imo the person with the best lag compensation wins in this tittle or the team with the best lag compensation. I notice sometimes 1 team will purely dominate the other team in points and it makes no sense. Sometimes I even see a person in red bars for connection getting the most kills. In domination one team will have only 50 points while the other team is at 190 points? I don't understand and what doesn't make sense is the team with 50 points is full of experienced prestiges while the 190 point team is full of like non-prestiges lvl 40 or so. Also noticed one team have the best lag compensation while the other team can't see shit because their lag compensation is so bad? When I look into the replays the person sees me way before I see them, it shows me just stand there looking like an idiot getting shot at.

I'm not sure about the gun balancing, but yeah shotguns are overpowered with those inced shells or w/e their called. I got burned from the other side of a lake lololo

Titofuenla here on the forum plays on fibre and gets 4ms to the Spanish server too if I recall correctly. Maybe he could help you with some settings or tips if he's found anything.

Personally I haven't played WW2 since November because on 7ms to my local server, I never experienced such laggy dogshit gameplay before. IW isn't much better, but at least there's the odd game (one out of every 50-100) that actually feels like a low ping game with decent hit detection, fast hitmarkers and no being clearly behind miles behind the action. Failing that I might randomly connect to the Spanish or Italian server at like 28ms and it'll actually be smooth and responsive. I found just ONE game of WW2 that was even tolerable before I gave up, so I barely passed level 20. Most of the time the game wanted to connect me to Argentinians, West Africans, Arabs or Indians... in TDM.

I was kind of hoping DumaOS would somehow make a difference, but since there's no logical reason behind this low ping lag I doubt there's any point getting my hopes up because I'm honestly just guessing desperately at this point.

I don't have WW2, but I have similar experience with IW and BO3.

In IW I may get one good game out of 10, get melted all the time, have BS deaths in every game and get one person going 35,40, kills and about 3 deaths.

Switch to BO3, and it's as different as night and day! Good games, decent hit markers, and the games tend to be a lot closer.

I don't bother adjusting my settings anymore, I just accept that the connections are going to be bad......:)

You're not the only one, the game is pure bs. Imo the person with the best lag compensation wins in this tittle or the team with the best lag compensation. I notice sometimes 1 team will purely dominate the other team in points and it makes no sense. Sometimes I even see a person in red bars for connection getting the most kills. In domination one team will have only 50 points while the other team is at 190 points? I don't understand and what doesn't make sense is the team with 50 points is full of experienced prestiges while the 190 point team is full of like non-prestiges lvl 40 or so. Also noticed one team have the best lag compensation while the other team can't see shit because their lag compensation is so bad? When I look into the replays the person sees me way before I see them, it shows me just stand there looking like an idiot getting shot at.

I'm not sure about the gun balancing, but yeah shotguns are overpowered with those inced shells or w/e their called. I got burned from the other side of a lake lololo

Yesterday i returned to WW2 and my experience was better, I had a good games with my best class setup mp-40 - AIRBORNE, I´m going to play this class to see my average results, could be possible that the weapon balance is really broken and not all was connection issues, so I repeat I have to test it.

Yesterday I killed everybody fast and on every distances, lot of headshots and some good killstreaks, when I changed to other classes my kd wasn´t so good. 

I like IW gameplay better, but I get a much better connection to WW2.

Yesterday I played some matches with different feelings, also I´ve realised that 2 weeks ago,  I played with lot of noobs, tha game updates almost daily, the message is something like (La lista de partidas se actualizará), in english is like "the match list will be updated", certainly I think that match making criteria is changing a lot is not allways the same, that week some youtuber felt like me that something has changed, but now i think the have come back to the SBMM origins.

COD is much more funny when you destroy the enemy, and the SBMM should let you get in lobbies where you increase the chance to get higher killstreaks, that would be better for players and for developers (the would increase sales), WW2 is for me more difficult to get higher killstreaks without camping.

I live in Southern California and have noticed that the Los Angeles server that was once a Choopa server has now been changed to a Vultr Server on the PS4. The Choopa server previously had a lot of jitter from 9ms to 19ms, now the Vultr is a steady 8ms to 10ms. My ping is anywhere from 11ms to 18ms. But the game still runs good some days and bad the next, very inconsistent.

I live in Southern California and have noticed that the Los Angeles server that was once a Choopa server has now been changed to a Vultr Server on the PS4. The Choopa server previously had a lot of jitter from 9ms to 19ms, now the Vultr is a steady 8ms to 10ms. My ping is anywhere from 11ms to 18ms. But the game still runs good some days and bad the next, very inconsistent.

Here in Madrid, Spain, I´ve 4 ms to local server but It has more jitter than french server wich line bar is flat, I think that SBMM is more important and noticeable than the connection, that´s what I´m now thinking about.

I also play in the same local server CHOOPA, in IW and all days are good so it only can be 2 possible facts:

SBMM changes

or

netcode of WW2