ww2 new servers

RedBull2k

• Netduma Staff

just noticed that ww2 are now also using this company 'iomart Cloud Services Limited' as dedicated servers

Thanks for letting us know RedBull! Might check them out. Out of interest, where did you find this out? :)

• Netduma Staff

it could be because duma os has not been updated with the ips for the new server's

This won't be the case - just for future reference, both DumaOS and the original firmware use the same cloud database. DumaOS is always on the bleeding edge cloud version I believe, so they should both be exactly the same :)

Here's hoping some new servers have opened up!

• Netduma Staff

Grabbed a couple of screenshots BTW I'm on the R1.

That first ID (beginning "ac52") is a peer. The second ID is a dedicated server owned by Iomart Hosting Limited. Hope this helps :)

• Netduma Staff

Both showing as P2P. Will you update the cloud for the second one. Is there an easy way to spot when a dedi appears as a peer?

On the R1 you can click a host - if the Temp Ban option is available then it's a dedicated server.

On DumaOS though they have separate icons :)

I mentioned that "iomart" are new servers and i also said they needed to be added to the dedicated server list. jack said that it wasnt the case, and now we are back here and dan is saying they need to be added as they are showign as peers.

Do you know what we are on about now jack?

• Netduma Staff

I mentioned that "iomart" are new servers and i also said they needed to be added to the dedicated server list. jack said that it wasnt the case, and now we are back here and dan is saying they need to be added as they are showign as peers.

Do you know what we are on about now jack?

Doh, Yeh I think I missed the point - it's not often that new dedicated servers show up as peers instead! No worries guys - lets dedicate this thread to collecting the new server ID's if you're up for it. If you come across any new servers that are showing as peers let us know their ID's and we'll double check them before adding them to the list for the next cloud update.

Thanks for letting us know!

• Administrators

If we leave as a peer doesn't that mean we can perm ban!

Once flagged as a dedi only temp ban applies

In theory but that's not a good reason for not ensuring that icons appear how they should. Besides DumaOS is almost out for the R1!