COD AW / GHOSTS

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Hi Fellow Duma,s

I have AW/GHOSTS on XB1 and was wondering if anybody has these games on both the Xb1 and 360 , if so do they play any better on the 360 ? I ask this as the Older CODS are great on the 360 with Duma

I have played Ghosts, BO2 and MW3 on Xbox 360 and can say they are awesome to play. I still need to find the sweet spot on the 360 using the Duma.

I played aw on the 360 last night for a few hours, all p2p servers and it was great all night. Had one match on Terrace went 42-2 had all four score streaks four times in a row, I can't believe they didn't rage quit. 

Not the question but Ghosts on the One has been playing really well for me with the duma doing it's stuff.

Im with Zennon on this one,not my favourite cod but went back to it the other week and the strikezone 24/7 was on,played about 2 hours of it and it was really smooth, was playing on xbox one,worth goin back to for a few games,hit detection is on point with that game

I agree been playing ghosts on xb1 today the games r smooth hit detection was amazing and even with the small player pool I seem to get games a lot quicker than aw makes me think there's less playing than ghosts now I've hit master prestige aw will stay on my shelf gathering dust R.I.P

As i catch somebody running to a doorway i think they are going to make it but no boom, sit down .The hit detection is bang on in Ghosts with a duma :)

Archived