Questions about next Router

And again no response back from the devs ...

Let me ask a stupid questions ??

1. what about the loyal costumers that was early adorers since first month ????
will they get any discount code for the new router ????  

2. what will be the main differences on software for R1 and netgear ??

3. Does it worth to spend 300usd for a router the basically dont works on game like COD WWII ?? like the previous software, if the game dont have P2P gaming what the new rooter suppose to do, in order to worth 300usd ???

4. I really can say that i was one of the early adopters that am disappointing of the existing software, as if you was not close to servers, you was lagging like shit .. so whats the point of upgrade ???

and last think

THANK you 

duma for all lies for the last 1,5 year  

you could announce the partnership and protect your costumers that bought a crab router the time who can buy a netgear !!! 

3. Does it worth to spend 300usd for a router the basically dont works on game like COD WWII ?? like the previous software, if the game dont have P2P gaming what the new rooter suppose to do, in order to worth 300usd ???

4. I really can say that i was one of the early adopters that am disappointing of the existing software, as if you was not close to servers, you was lagging like shit .. so whats the point of upgrade ???

and last think

THANK you 

you could announce the partnership and protect your costumers that bought a crab router the time who can buy a netgear !!! 

because it creates a new theme with a post identical to the one I public on the subject that I create and Ian?

Repeating things 20 times will not change anything other than two of the questions that you raise and I do them in the post I publish on the subject of Ian.

and last think

THANK you 

"No response from the developers" is your first post in the thread, what are they supposed to have responded to?

1. Probably not, you don't need to buy the new router. You'll be getting the firmware on your Netduma R1, if you want to buy a Netgear that's your choice.

2. I don't know. Probably not much difference, maybe no difference.

3. It's up to you whether you buy it. The Netduma does work and it works very well. Stop blaming your game-related failures on the Netduma.

4. I don't lag, I can play on servers in the USA (from the UK) and I still don't lag. If you're lagging then you have a setup problem or a problem with your line.

What lies? You've had your Netduma for nearly 3 years, this partnership wouldn't have even been thought of back then.

• Netduma Staff

Ok guys maybe i was over reacting...

Anw thank you very much for the answer...

When you gonna have EU stock?

That is a question only Netgear can answer - we'll try to update people on when Netgear decide to ship their stock to the EU and UK :)