Had my Netduma for a couple weeks now. I love it. Night and day difference with it. Seemed to be working good the first couple hours after launch. Now it won’t work at all. Can’t get in a game if I have my geo filter on. No matter what setting I have my ping to the host is at 70-100. Not even worth playing cod right now. Takes 15 bullets to take a guy down with the BAR. My accuracy was at 23% and since everything went to hell it is down to 16%. Any suggestion.

If I face-palmed any harder I'd break my neck.

Of course you're having problems getting games on CoD, it's launch weekend. I got 3 games in 2 hours.

Your high-ping will be for the same reason. Either your getting dropped onto mislocated dedis and should report them here http://forum.netduma.com/topic/18965-cloud-incorrect-locations/page-6?do=findComment&comment=162747...

Or you're getting dropped onto the only dedis that are up.

And if your accuracy is down from 23% to 16% then you're being 30% less accurate than you were earlier.

yeah, activision keep taking their servers down for tweaking and updates........like what has already been said it is also launch day and it will be like this for the next few days or up to a week.....suck it up like the rest of us have to........it is a typical COD moment at launch :( :( :(

What boom, said, I remember one COD title being real, I believe it was when MW3 launched. I played for a two days and then stopped since the lag was so bad.  A week or two later the devs made some changes to lag comp and I started playing again.  

You would think they would have this lag comp all figured out by now but there is always issues.  Then on top of that you have players purposely messing with their connection to make their line quality crap so they can benefit from the lag comp, i.e nerfing their speeds.

Anyway I do believe it will get better, so hang in there!

I turned strict mode off this morning and seemed to get better games. My host ping was still right around 70, but I was playing with people with that too. So it seemed a lot better. Thanks for the help guys. Sorry to sound like a moron. Just kinda new to Netduma. I also enebled cookies... not sure if I should have done that.

• Netduma Staff

I turned strict mode off this morning and seemed to get better games. My host ping was still right around 70, but I was playing with people with that too. So it seemed a lot better. Thanks for the help guys. Sorry to sound like a moron. Just kinda new to Netduma. I also enebled cookies... not sure if I should have done that.

If you're getting better games with strict mode off then I'd keep it that way for a while. As a rule of thumb, if you can't find games easily, increase your Geo-filter radius by increments until you can consistently find them. For Call of Duty, it's generally recommended to keep strict mode on and ping assist at 0, though those settings might be too strict this close to the launch.

And don't worry, everyone is new to setting up the Netduma in the beginning!