CANT SIGN IN TO PSN WITH NETDUMA CONNECTED???? HELP

Pugey

Got netduma 3 days ago and still unable to to sign into PSN, I have it connected to my bt smart hub in the DMZ, I can  use PC but ready to bounce it off the wall at the min, Cant connect PS4 online when netduma is connected and thats the reason i bought it

Got netduma 3 days ago and still unable to to sign into PSN, I have it connected to my bt smart hub in the DMZ, I can  use PC but ready to bounce it off the wall at the min, Cant connect PS4 online when netduma is connected and thats the reason i bought it

Turn off the PS4 and turn off Geo-filter on Duma then start the PS4 and try to connect.

Have you messed with your MTU settings ?

No never touched them everything is working fine when just the BT smart hub is connected but as soon as i connect the netduma again the PSN wont sign in and says Dormant on the netduma

No never touched them everything is working fine when just the BT smart hub is connected but as soon as i connect the netduma again the PSN wont sign in and says Dormant on the netduma

Maybe disconnect the PS4 from the Duma then delete the PS4 from device list on Duma abd reconnect the PS4 and try that.

Can you get internet on other devices connected to the Duma.

yeah everything else works except for psn, its even giving me my download and upload speeds and showing my nat when i test connection, but psn keeps sayin failed

yeah everything else works except for psn, its even giving me my download and upload speeds and showing my nat when i test connection, but psn keeps sayin failed

Is this wired or wireless, also have you changed DNS servers ?

Hello, Can i ask if you have accepted the updated user agreement on PSN? I only say this because 3 days ago it kicked me off PSN and it didn't prompt I had to accept it until i went to settings,account management and clicked sign in.

Sorry if you have done this just thought it was worth mentioning as you say you can use your PC.

Funny enough people on Virgin media were having problems signing into PSN since last weekend, changing dns allowed most to log in. I know your on BT but seems strange 2 isp's with PSN login problems within a week, i just changed dns to google and could sign in fine again.