COD WW2

SM961

Ok received my beta code for the COD WWII website and took care of that so what is next? Will it automatically download to my console or will I get another code to use for the xbox. Kinda anxious if you can't tell.

I preordered the Scorpio too and November can't get here quick enough.

input into cod website, then you will have to wait for them to email you back with a follow up code which then is applied to your console store.

experiencing the "shoot first" die first moments!  Not even the R1 will save me.  so irritating!  

That i can count for sometimes players are knowing my location before i even get there with out a recon uav up.

I'll have to watch some gameplay on YouTube before I even think of buying. I barely played blops3 and only bought it because I forgot to cancel after playing the beta. It was also the first I didn't buy the season pass. I didn't buy IW and didn't miss it.

I've been playing RS:6 and blops2. I played the new BF, but that got stale

• Administrators

For anyone that's finding it boring have you tried out the 'War' game mode? That is a lot of fun, glad they've brought in something new.

experiencing the "shoot first" die first moments!  Not even the R1 will save me.  so irritating!  

Keep in mind it's a beta and servers will be getting slammed hard!

Encountering "couldn't connect to server errors" with geo filter enabled after finishing a match, which in turn voids you from receiving any XP or progress acting as if you left the match voluntarily. the error occurs rite after the game ending kill cam, and does not show any match stats when removed back to main menu as if you never even played in the match you got disconnected from.

I have not encountered this error with geo filter disabled.  Anyone else experiencing the same? or have you all abandoned the beta already lol

I'll have to watch some gameplay on YouTube before I even think of buying. I barely played blops3 and only bought it because I forgot to cancel after playing the beta. It was also the first I didn't buy the season pass. I didn't buy IW and didn't miss it.

I've been playing RS:6 and blops2. I played the new BF, but that got stale

I absolutely love rainbow six siege and battlefield 1

• Administrators

Encountering "couldn't connect to server errors" with geo filter enabled after finishing a match, which in turn voids you from receiving any XP or progress acting as if you left the match voluntarily. the error occurs rite after the game ending kill cam, and does not show any match stats when removed back to main menu as if you never even played in the match you got disconnected from.

I have not encountered this error with geo filter disabled.  Anyone else experiencing the same? or have you all abandoned the beta already lol

I had my Geo-filter enabled the entire weekend and didn't get anything like this. Did you see anything being blocked on the map when this occurred?

I had my Geo-filter enabled the entire weekend and didn't get anything like this. Did you see anything being blocked on the map when this occurred?

How you finding it Fraser? I read your liking war. I can not wait for the Xbox beta it has been good learning the maps on YouTube but I am itching to play.

• Administrators

How you finding it Fraser? I read your liking war. I can not wait for the Xbox beta it has been good learning the maps on YouTube but I am itching to play.

I'm quite enjoying it actually! Yeah war is the best playlist for me I think, keeps you on your toes and it's different. No game is the same. TDM etc is just too vanilla and boring for me. I will say after you've maxed your level it does get a little dull. With the full game & prestige mode I think it will definitely be a go to game for awhile!

you know what, it might have been directly related to the WWII servers... checked out a few streams to see how other peoples hit reg was fairing , and came across 2 people whom had the same issue. I also do not believe they use the R1 as a router, so it may have been an issue occurring in the beta.

and to answer your question, the only thing appearing on geo filter was the yellow triangles blocking players outside of the range. I do notice that say when you connect to the host/or dedicated server for that matter with geo filter enabled, it does not show the other circles whom connected to that same host/Dedi that are outside of the geo filter range. They appear for a few seconds as yellow triangles then when game starts, they disappear since they are not in your filter range. This exact thing occurs in Uncharted 4/destiny and so on..  So in reality i'm usually only able to see where folks are that are inside the filter distance after the match starts,and when disabled everyone shows up. Hope how i worded it wasn't to confusing.

cheers

Having not played any of the beta, and forming this opinion only through watching streams, and reading social media I have come to the conclusion that the game has failed.

I know things could change before release, but if you look back at when IW was released it seems to have the same issues, bad hit detection, poor score streaks op weapons etc.

It's as if the developers never listen to the hard core players who have invested time, money etc into following the franchise. I am a young at heart 62 yr old and can honestly say that unless it greatly improves I may swerve this incarnation of a game I loved. :)

Having not played any of the beta, and forming this opinion only through watching streams, and reading social media I have come to the conclusion that the game has failed.

I know things could change before release, but if you look back at when IW was released it seems to have the same issues, bad hit detection, poor score streaks op weapons etc.

It's as if the developers never listen to the hard core players who have invested time, money etc into following the franchise. I am a young at heart 62 yr old and can honestly say that unless it greatly improves I may swerve this incarnation of a game I loved. :)

i found it to be very enjoyable.. the thing they can do to make it V enjoyable like BO3 , is lower or remove SBMM.