ADVANCED WARFARE...

SaAlWe

Hi, have already a thread as I have thought there is a problem with the NETDUMA R1. THERE IS NOT ANY! The NETDUMA R1 is for me the best Gaming Router which is available at all.

We knew from the beginning that there are extreme connection problems in this game. But it has become unplayable, is a real cheek in the face of today's prices of games and consoles. Not at first to remember what they have ingested the manufacturer again. And in game purchases (supply drops) I will not at all starting to talk.

Less game muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more (purchasable) DLC's etc.

Initially the game was crap, with the Netduma It was fun. But that time is now over.

Yesterday I ever looked closely at the internet ... and everything is full of opinions on bad game to testify it is the worst ever.

And before now again the people come in which it works. REJOICE! And seeks not the people badmouthing which are not working! (There are in any case the plural!)

On the Internet there are so many videos that confirm this! FACT!

What should Lag Comp?

Netduma is on. 1000km - 60 ms pingassist.

The round starts, I look at the laptop.

HOST 174 km away. PING: 25ms (little spikes, but normally a perfect match)

Round ends with a 1:16

In words:

ONE KILL: SIXTEEN DEATH

5-7 Hitmarker with AK 12 to RIP opponents revolves around 3 shots from the ASM1 and I'm dead.

:wacko:

Is it not possible to as many do together and to start a petition? Do we have to put up with that? WE pay for the servvice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetz SaAlWe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I forget under any circumstances. But I think there is no problem solving for this game even with the Netduma. It lies at the game.I will subsequently do anything to you to try it works but I'm really not in the income curious ...

The game plays fine for me, i cant see how im the only one who thinks this game is good :). You must remember this game is probably the fastest cod yet due to Exo movements which means shots must be more accurate, i think this is whats causing all the issues. 

Just my two cents. I found that if you connect to a dedicated server, which shows you pinging at 25ms, you will still have an awful experience.

P2P connections are the best, but many times, it connects you to a dedicated server depending on the type of match you have selected.

The AW dedicated servers suck balls. Unfortunately you cannot block a dedicated server with the R1.  

Just my two cents. I found that if you connect to a dedicated server, which shows you pinging at 25ms, you will still have an awful experience.

You will know its a dedicated server, when there is no update button available above your ping meter.

P2P connections are the best, but many times, it connects you to a dedicated server depending on the type of match you have selected.

The AW dedicated servers suck balls. Unfortunately you cannot block a dedicated server with the R1.  

You will know its a dedicated server, when there is no update button available above your ping meter.

The game plays fine for me, i cant see how im the only one who thinks this game is good :). You must remember this game is probably the fastest cod yet due to Exo movements which means shots must be more accurate, i think this is whats causing all the issues.

Nah, it's more than that. You don't forget to aim from game to game. I game with a guy from east Coast USA and it does not matter who hosts he will smash everybody 99 games out of 100 and never has connection problems. It's literally one game hit reg etc is bang on the money then form a party and my bullets turn to sponge

Please Comments such as faster movements so you have to refrain from better aim. If I have a good connection, I realize that immediately at the start of the round. the movements are SMOOTH. I can say 5 seconds after starting round if the round is good or not. IT IS THE CONNECTION!

Always these people who think for all solutions and to have my other would have no idea. I play 43ß4893ß4939ß3294ß329432ß423ß0 private games and can shoot without problems and THERE MOVE EVEN WITH EXOS ETC there anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! If the game (the connection) with you is good you do not have to think that it is in others as well. And then comments as it's faster and it must accurater be shot.

No offense;)

greetz saalwe

Connection problems I have noticed in public matches happen when 3 or 4 guys from a clan jump on a team. I think the distances are just too far. I agree with knowing the connection based on your movement in the first few seconds.

i have seen it go good to bad this week sunday night we had 15-20 good games in a row but called it about 3:30am as we were shattered ive been playing here and there all week and just end up turning it off the hit detection is terrible i use sims combo method if playing solo on dedis and the p2p trick if playing in a party of three or more we seemed to have host all night sunday/monday average kd of 3.0  me solo 1.0 average 

as for "fringe" events mr chondry every game without the geo turned on im playing usa hosts 160ms+ and it sucks

being in a party does help the connection not sure if it lowers the percentage of player spread ie less space in lobby to fit foreign players  

if 50%+ of your friends/team are all local to you or in our case running 3 xbox ones off the trusty duma the dedis play ok but not perfect 

they say red bull gives you wings netduma gives you friends lol 

The big elephant in the room is SBMM.

I proved this to myself by using a "noob" account (level 1) with the Netduma, and guess what? Tons of lobbies. Switch to my normal account (First Prestige; Level 50) and much fewer lobbies. Granted, the only ones still playing the game are die-hards at high level prestige, but people who deny SBMM is stronger in this title are delusional.

So, the higher in skill (K/D, SPM, etc.) you go, the more the MM has to reach out and find players of similar skill and often times that may mean nobody within an acceptable geographical region. Enter, the Netduma, but it still has to work within SHG's crappy SBMM system.

There are tons of conspiracy theories on the web about how Activision ordered the devs to make the game play less accurately to give noobs a chance, so they will continue to play the game. I don't think it is that extreme, but I do think there are a lot of questionable things going on in AW that only look to get worse in BO3... Which is why I am not buying it (the game).

Accuracy isnt a problem. The problem is enemies sprinting at you with lmgs without quickdraw and instantly killing me while im pre aiming since ill have a uav up with threat detection. Or seeing how my first 2 or 3 bullets dont register on a enemies who is walking with his back facing me. Im pretty accurate but theres no excuse why this happens.

Accuracy isnt a problem. The problem is enemies sprinting at you with lmgs without quickdraw and instantly killing me while im pre aiming since ill have a uav up with threat detection. Or seeing how my first 2 or 3 bullets dont register on a enemies who is walking with his back facing me. Im pretty accurate but theres no excuse why this happens.

All of this is due to latency problems... Even with the Netduma.

The netcode is garbage on the BO2/ AW branches of the modified Q3 engine. BO3 is using the same one, so don't get your hopes up.

Plus, there is a 178ms internal delay within the engine itself which is also why you get moments like described above where you should have got the kill, and... On any other engine with better netcode you probably would have. 

This game has gone to crap this week. Over the weekend I was getting 1.8 to as high as 5 k/d. Tonight my first game I went 1-16!!!!! Only had one positive k/d in 4 games. I have a 1.2 k/d, not great but I know how to aim. About ready to give up. I can only get a team kill confirm game from a New Jersey dedi, I am in Chicago, I can't get a be your own host trick, no one joins the game in over ten minutes waiting. There are hardly any players left in the USA, lobbies are hard to find. Here is a screen shot of the new record for ping in one of my games. I got p2p once and I got a weird host migration screen freeze, too bad it was a good game. So frustrating. Oh and my scuf controllers tact button wore out for the third time in 5 months, so I need to solder a new one on again. Sorry for the rant. Bad night.

ZJvmFykl.jpg

1 and a half second delay!

This game has gone to crap this week. Over the weekend I was getting 1.8 to as high as 5 k/d. Tonight my first game I went 1-16!!!!! Only had one positive k/d in 4 games. I have a 1.2 k/d, not great but I know how to aim. About ready to give up. I can only get a team kill confirm game from a New Jersey dedi, I am in Chicago, I can't get a be your own host trick, no one joins the game in over ten minutes waiting. There are hardly any players left in the USA, lobbies are hard to find. Here is a screen shot of the new record for ping in one of my games. I got p2p once and I got a weird host migration screen freeze, too bad it was a good game. So frustrating. Oh and my scuf controllers tact button wore out for the third time in 5 months, so I need to solder a new one on again. Sorry for the rant. Bad night.

The player base is just not there because a lot of people did NOT like AW... No matter what the Activision and MC PR-machine likes to say otherwise. Add in the DLC and it splits what little player base is remaining even further, and... There is another one on the way June 5th.

Also, this proves SBMM exists because almost everybody who is left is like Master Prestige (or close to it), which may be the reason nobody joined your lobby depending on your own rank...

I have to say after the cloud update what has lain done running it with me much better. But probably just because I very well live in Amsterdam. But I think even if everyone had a NETDUMA, AW is the worst part of CoD.

greetz saalwe

It's not so much shots needing to be more accurate, but the lag comp must be far more accurate so you get decent hit detection.

If the hit detection is bad my accuracy nosedives because I'm not getting feedback on the shots I think I'm landing.

I used to follow this game to game on mw3 elite. Games with good hit detection I'd have around 25% accuracy. Bad hit detection games it would drop below 10%

Archived