DumaOS Update - Recent Progress

I don't like that A7 guy.

People don't know all the reasons why you are good A7. I just found out 1 of the reasons today. I'm not gonna spill the beans. But I'm in the process of making that switch you did 8 months ago. Funny how I randomly found your secret out. Will say this most people that do this and make videos of it dominate others

I think everyone thinks otherwise.. LOL. I'm just saying, you've accomplished what every other Duma user including myself dreams of getting, and sadly we just can't fix our problem. I'm communicating with a couple others in another post to try and fix my problem again after many months of not playing CoD. I think what people misunderstand about you and your connection settings, is that they all think you're perfect at the game and that you can never lose, not true. No one can be perfect at CoD, but when you fix the connection where your hit detection and everything is on point, you're going to do a lot better. I know I'm good at CoD. I always hold a 2.00 or better on most of them, but it's also inconsistent due to connection and HD, and I know for a fact I could do better and am better. With the Duma, that is highly possible to accomplish. But when you have these problems, not so easy to deal with. So no, sorry to burst your bubble A7, but I don't think you're God like everyone else ;) I just feel that we should all be able to accomplish what you have, but sadly right now we can't. And that will be fixed soon, I hope.

Ok I'm gonna spill the beans. You sound like you need help. Go but a xim4 and use a mouse with playstation navigation move or a keyboard. Also get a cronusmax and use stuff like aim assist or anti recoil and auto sprint. Do your research on mkb... Watch gameplay. .

I have to congratulate you for making the most asinine argument against a company actually standing behind their promises and work.

What we are experiencing is the forum members self inflicted wounds. The dev team has been pushed into silence because members cant handle an open dialogue without feeling entitled to something that will be given away for free. The dev team owes no one anything regardless of any estimated dates being released. This isn't a paid service, we are entitled to nothing. Not even information. Its very naive to think early dates are hard dates in this industry.

I have to congratulate all the members that are pushing them into silence.

Well actually it's no secret for A7Legit he posted it everywhere.

People don't know all the reasons why you are good A7. I just found out 1 of the reasons today. I'm not gonna spill the beans. But I'm in the process of making that switch you did 8 months ago. Funny how I randomly found your secret out. Will say this most people that do this and make videos of it dominate others

Because I replied here?

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/516-netdumaximnoobs/?do=findComment&comment=155329

I've had many ppl tell me I'm doing something by way of hacking, glitching, cheating, sponging, etc...

Here's a video with no theater mode, I posted it yesterday, no tricks, no Cronusmax, no XIM4, no auto aim, no auto sprint... I am using a Netduma, I am not using a Lag Buster or anything else, no cell phone internet, no panda's and msot importantly, no witchcraft.

Watch this and give it a rest fam.

Locraptor watch A7s above video and then look at mine im PUBLIC when i use the XIM4 heres a gameplay of me useing it now before you say anything i want to say thanks to the duma team for working hard on the OS and take all the time you need for me living in australia you have done enough but anyways have a look at TRUE xim4 gameplay ( Keyboard and mouse )

a distinct diffrence between his and mine and id be surprized if you cant see the swipes i do and the jitteryness now before you say im shit hacks etc heres me and 100s of vids of me nuking on a controller 
i hope ive opened your mind a little and so you know its not all about connection i average a 60-70 ping on the Sydney server without the duma i have a D for my bufferbloat wich makes it jump in the 100+ area internet doesnt make the player devices dont make the player like i said i use xim4 ive used controller outcomes the same its knowledge time and practice if your only a 2kd player like monzo quoted of himself you have to look for flaws and work on them its easy to drag someone through the mud thats worked hard to achieve what he has but take that road by yourself and learn not complain and get better just some words dont take it personal peace :)

• Administrators

Not really.

Link to quote

Based on previous announcements and track record it's not a big assumption, it has been delayed before it will likely be delayed again. It's odd though they make new announcement posts and string people along by leaving it open for people to post in instead of just making a new one locking it and sticking it to the top so it's the most recent news from the development team. It's okay to say you are behind or even really far behind schedule, but posting things like "All will make sense over the next month or so. Believe me its awesome! & I hope you'll agree worth the wait" and "Exciting times!" isn't something a developer should be saying prior to an unknown release of a piece of software nor should they be said when nothing is shown to back it up as it leaves it up to the reader's imagination to run with it and that isn't wise. Whether it is intentional hype or unintentional it is setting yourself up for negative feedback and in some ways disappointment because there is no way you'll get all the bugs. I mean the 1.03.6 version still has bugs in it but people are still using it.

That's a fair point, thanks for your feedback. Like I said I think it was a mistake to give an inkling of a date.

You're a beast no matter what you use!

The differences are visible.

Locraptor watch A7s above video and then look at mine im PUBLIC when i use the XIM4 heres a gameplay of me useing it now before you say anything i want to say thanks to the duma team for working hard on the OS and take all the time you need for me living in australia you have done enough but anyways have a look at TRUE xim4 gameplay ( Keyboard and mouse )

a distinct diffrence between his and mine and id be surprized if you cant see the swipes i do and the jitteryness now before you say im shit hacks etc heres me and 100s of vids of me nuking on a controller 
i hope ive opened your mind a little and so you know its not all about connection i average a 60-70 ping on the Sydney server without the duma i have a D for my bufferbloat wich makes it jump in the 100+ area internet doesnt make the player devices dont make the player like i said i use xim4 ive used controller outcomes the same its knowledge time and practice if your only a 2kd player like monzo quoted of himself you have to look for flaws and work on them its easy to drag someone through the mud thats worked hard to achieve what he has but take that road by yourself and learn not complain and get better just some words dont take it personal peace :)

I get called a cheater and hacker by ppl in my lobby, someone who has never been in my lobby will just as easily think the same.

I have been holding off getting a XIM4 even with my hands being f**ked. I might as well stop fighting the inevitable & get one.

Team Netduma Please just say that the new firmware is coming for summer 2018, at least that way if its before then all the kids will be pleased and if not, well umm........