How is my NAT Open on IW and Moderate on BO3..

Hello, 

I have a serious problem and I have no Idea what to do. I feel like no matter what settings I setup, I shoot first and then die first and that's not the only thing. I feel like my NAT isn't showing up correctly in game because I go back and forth to Bo3 and than IW and there completely different NAT's. For some reason I feel like because the NAT's are different, my connection is horrible. (Just a theory) I can feel it as well when I play. Laggy and unplayable.

My Speed is 300 down and 30 up. 

ISP is Cox Communications 

Location is Las Vegas

Everything is connected to the Netduma

My setup:

Netduma > Cisco DPQ3212 Modem

Please help me with this frustration I am having. 

It seems like everything I have tried seems to not work..Also i provided photos of my settings.

(I have tried ticking UPNP and I honestly I don't feel a difference

Thanks, Dominic.

post-9674-0-05701100-1495835455_thumb.png

post-9674-0-42249100-1495835481_thumb.png

post-9674-0-02564400-1495835501_thumb.png

i recently posted about UPnP is now working for open NAT on PS4 for IW, maybe you already have an instance of UPnP on a non standard port. to test this theory.

Turn off console completely and restart Duma - turn Console back on and load up BO3 first see if you get open NAT, if you do then load up IW see what you get now.

if you use DHCP for your console then maybe worth setting up a static for your console

i recently posted about UPnP is now working for open NAT on PS4 for IW, maybe you already have an instance of UPnP on a non standard port. to test this theory.

Turn off console completely and restart Duma - turn Console back on and load up BO3 first see if you get open NAT, if you do then load up IW see what you get now.

if you use DHCP for your console then maybe worth setting up a static for your console

Is there any other settings I need to change or is what i have good?

UPDATE: BO3 is still moderate after doing what you said.

• Administrators

NAT shouldn't specifically have an adverse affect on your connection. If you have open in the console network settings and open on Bo3 then there should be no reason Bo3 isn't open so it is likely a misreading. What is the average ping to the game as shown by the duma?

If you feel it's causing an issue just manually port forward the correct ports and you'll get an open NAT.

Just make sure you untick enable UPnP and then click apply as they will conflict with each other ,so use UPnP or manually port forward not both.