Purchased a new netduma can't play multiplayer

Purchased and setup a Netduma connected my xbox directly to the unit and unable to play any mass effect andromeda multiplayer.  Disabled all geo filters and also loaded the general gaming profile.

No error messages my character just will not load up.  I setup my original Nighthawk router and able to play all games just fine

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If it's anything like what I am experiencing you have to wait on the main menu until it says that its online. If you go into single player before this happens then it won't let you play online even if you're online.

Purchased and setup a Netduma connected my xbox directly to the unit and unable to play any mass effect andromeda multiplayer.  Disabled all geo filters and also loaded the general gaming profile.

No error messages my character just will not load up.  I setup my original Nighthawk router and able to play all games just fine

Restart your modem after you connect the Netduma and it's on

• Administrators

When the Geo-filter is disabled it just acts like a normal router so should be no reason you're unable to play. 

Factory reset from miscellaneous settings and then try without having changed any settings on the Duma.

A recent update in Destiny must have changed something as a few people are experiencing the same so I'll be testing it.

Performed the factory reset and now nothing's changed, also tried to go into the Nintendo eshop and can't all other internet services work. Also switched back to my nighthawk router and everything works just fine. Should I just return the netduma just seem to be having problems and the gel filter I purchased the device for causes me to disconnect from destiny.

• Netduma Staff

Performed the factory reset and now nothing's changed, also tried to go into the Nintendo eshop and can't all other internet services work. Also switched back to my nighthawk router and everything works just fine. Should I just return the netduma just seem to be having problems and the gel filter I purchased the device for causes me to disconnect from destiny.

Hi alsolidus, you can check out our returns policy here: https://netduma.com/terms/and if you're within your 14 days after purchase, you can choose to return the Netduma.

The other features present on the Netduma are just as unique as the Geo-filter however; the Geo-filter is a bonus when you're playing a compatible game. So far, Mass Effect Andromeda is untested with the Geo-filter, though we have many Destiny players here who swear by it and have no issues with being kicked. Try out these settings:

- 1000km Distance
- 0 Ping Assist
- Strict Mode Off
- 70% anti-flood
- Put your device in Hyper Traffic (in Congestion Control)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable Auto Cloud and Bleeding Edge

• Administrators

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/and I will have a look. Please note I need around a days notice.

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/