IPv6 help?

ISP provides a dynamic IP address with IPv6 in my area, called to verify IPv6 availability. My netduma is setup for IPv6 in LAN and WAN. Misc settings have link local IPv6 checked as well. Full restart with modem countless times. My setup is basic, with modem, Netduma and my Xbox one. I tested my connection online for IPv6 and only shows IPv4 connectivity. The Xbox one also reads IPv4. I have unplugged the Xbox one to reset the cache. I'm clueless after stalking the net for answers. My only guess is my ISP is lying to me lol. Thanks for reading.

when you say "ipv6 is available in my area" is it active on your connection as I had to activate mine through my isp. I can't even use it as it's  not supported on the ps4 pro as far as I am aware. 

oh, also there are several types of ipv6 connectivity dependant on what your isp uses......native, 6rd and a few others. Mine uses 6-4 tunneling. For ipv6 to work it would have to be configured on the isp router/modem so that ipv6 configuration is forwarded to the netduma which is what I had to do when testing my ipv6 on my pc.

You need to find out if its dual stacked or through a tunnel broker. I had my isp say the same thing as far as offering but the local office had no idea about it. I went ahead and set mine up through tunnelbroker.net and now I can use IPv6 on all my devices as well as put my netduma behind my Nighthawk X8 in dmz without any problems.