Disable post packet processing

Disable IPv6 under wan/lan

Enable link-local ipv6

Hyper traffic enabled

Enable Turbo mode 

Network Settings on console auto

Geo filter 

Ping assist 25

or if you want to try a dedicated server put your location in the ocean and put the distance to the smallest possible and ping assist 18 

Hi cjenks22

what do you mean with "leave sliders 100/100"? Which sliders?

And do you really think switching to 720p could help? I've testet it and it didn't really feel better all the time, so could just be coincident.

• Netduma Staff

Hi cjenks22

what do you mean with "leave sliders 100/100"? Which sliders?

And do you really think switching to 720p could help? I've testet it and it didn't really feel better all the time, so could just be coincident.

I believe he would have meant your Anti Flood sliders. And no, switching resolution doesn't have the capacity to fix lag - having a decent monitor, wired controller etc can give you less input delay though. I've replied to your thread.

I don't think FIFA has a multiplayer issue, unless matchmaking is loose of course. Even offline gameplay feels sluggish and delayed a lot of the time (with a controller in USB mode and a PC monitor with sub one frame input lag) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi to everyone that has expressed their issues about Fifa.

I made it work now. I do not get any high latency from my ISP, so if I get the lag is because the other dimwits are purposely lagging the game. I was able to play some games on KO competition in FIFA 17 and rarely got the lag. Now, when I play in division is playable, unless the above dimwit does something immoral.

Setting I have in Netduma:

- host filtering: 1024 Km, ping - 0ms, PS4 wired service selected

- congestion control - 1% for PS 4 wired, 3% for PS4 wi fi; algorithm - reactive, hyper-traffic for both

- believe it or not: no ports forwarded

- upnp - enabled

- lan -  DHCP lease (applicable to my ISP or netduma; can't remember); automatic DNS; IPv6 - Disabled; Auto MTU - enabled

- misc - allow auto feedback; allow remote access; enable cookies; turbo mode;.

PS4:

- video output 720p

FIFA 17:

- all audio turned off, excepting commentator and radio presenter in career

- for your players to stop being sluggish: DO NOT USE A MANAGER ON THE TEAM. I have just discovered this. My style of play is pass, pass, pass, until the opponent becomes sloppy. Never play a style you do not like. Look a custom tactic for your style of play and apply it. Get the manager out. Example: I play tiki taka style; I won 4 games and I looked for a manager that has good passing team in real life (supposedly the game should reflect reality) and got him; applied him; lost 1-0 and my players were sluggish as hell.

I hope this helps. I did a lot of research on this and I tried loads of things, but not having a manager is the best thing ever. Nobody mentions it, because that is the secret. Good luck!