Lobby Booting in game

Today while on the bipolar game of Infinite Warfare (I also tried MWR, same results) and half way through a game I get booted out ( message: Lost Connection to Host). On the GF page I zoom out to see if the host is outside the circle but don't see anyone.

I do have GF Enabled and Strict Mode on. I set the circle at 520 miles. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I need to hit the expand GF button one more time... :o

Seen this before usually was because of strict mode being on. But this doesn't affect everyone. Some claim it's fine some see same as you. I was same way till just recently I put strict back on and it works. Make sure you uncheck, recheck cloud. 4hours to update tho.

Honestly seems like IW picks a host drops us in a server but if this host who doesn't matter leaves. Game drops even tho it's a dedicated server.

I also believe ping assist comes into play based off p2p host, not the dedicated server on IW. Believe more testing needs to be done on this. I know it's a new game but from my tests. Doesn't add up to how bo3 server connecting geo filter worked.

If I was you I'd try zero PA, 500 miles strict off. See if you get booted. Of course update your cloud. After 4 hrs try with strict on.

It could have been the host leaving the game, but that many times and every game on both IW and MWR. Today it didn't happen, maybe because I moved my home location and increased the GF circle.

I will try with Strict Mode off. :)

I get put into a game lobby and then get "Lobby closed" or "Server rejected request" not been booted mid game though.

I usually get put into the South Coast UK server and it usually plays shit for me lol

I have my GF on PA at 0 and 1000km radius strict ticked. I am in the UK

I get put into a game lobby and then get "Lobby closed" or "Server rejected request" not been booted mid game though.

I usually get put into the South Coast UK server and it usually plays shit for me lol

I have my GF on PA at 0 and 1000km radius strict ticked. I am in the UK

I've been trying to run some Geo + Ping Assist tests, due to the issues people have been reporting, but it's quite difficult to test because the matchmaking can behave extremely strangely even while the host-filtering is completely disabled.

I've seen some very odd lobby behaviour today especially. All with the host-filtering disabled completely.

Loads of lobbies have done the countdown (beep-beep-beep) then it just stops, then it starts counting down again, then stops, etc, like it can't find a dedi to host the match...

You don't go into a game or anything, you all just sit there. After a while people get bored and start leaving so you have to leave and find another lobby.

Yesterday I had a lot of P2P games as well, probably 1 in 5 was a dedi for a couple of hours.

One game I was in today, running about looking for enemies, and then I suddenly I wasn't in a game anymore. No message, no host migration, no error, I was just back at the menu before you start searching for a game with my party (it didn't crash the party). This is the only mid-game 'booting' I've experienced that didn't give a 'failed to migrate host' message or some equivalent.

I know that doesn't help with OP. But there's some weirdness afoot that's making testing hard work.

Archived