Destiny Error Codes on both consoles HELP

Jclaudio94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

what? so you're telling me this router is useless when it comes to multitasking ? i cant have two consoles at the same time? what kind of non sense is this? 

ps pro and a x1 s if you want to know what i have up there so bad, it doesn't really matter tbh...

You can. We are just trying to get to the root cause of the issue. So we are exploring the options.

k youre new to this thread bud so let me tell you that i have tried it......covering the entire us and i still get booted yet no padlock for me to give you guys, i keep trying to explain this but idk ppl think im some kind of retarded pleb.

i get booted left and right fam at this point all i wanna do i break stuff. 

fuck this

d53630fbd374a0a5

got booted twice from this one. 

but it was a big ass circle compared to the other ones.

also said temp ban so im assuming this is what you want?

also didn't have it covering the entire us... just mid/east coast. 

I asked you several times to make sure you have it zoomed out to see if anything was blocked then when I ask for a screenshot so I can see what is happening it is zoomed in so from our point of view it doesn't look like suggestions were followed that could have shown IDs.

Yes that's great thank you, I'll put that in a cloud and give instructions when done.

You can. We are just trying to get to the root cause of the issue. So we are exploring the options.

I asked you several times to make sure you have it zoomed out to see if anything was blocked then when I ask for a screenshot so I can see what is happening it is zoomed in so from our point of view it doesn't look like suggestions were followed that could have shown IDs.

Yes that's great thank you, I'll put that in a cloud and give instructions when done.

yeah well when i took the screen shot i zoomed out lol just to point out that it really has no difference to me lol 

i always keep it at the same distance, dont understand why this is an issue when i clearly got an id with the same distance as always.

the thing is that you have to look for the "temp ban" out of the 15+ circles that appear. its not a padlock or caution sign.

• Netduma Staff

yeah well when i took the screen shot i zoomed out lol just to point out that it really has no difference to me lol 

i always keep it at the same distance, dont understand why this is an issue when i clearly got an id with the same distance as always.

the thing is that you have to look for the "temp ban" out of the 15+ circles that appear. its not a padlock or caution sign.

You hadn't zoomed out fully so that we can see the entire globe; including the east. Matchmaking servers can be placed anywhere in the world, or could potentially be mis-located, so seeing the entire map would have narrowed down the problem. We'll add the ID you gave us to the cloud and let you know. Also regarding searching for "temp ban" among them, we'll be making this much easier in the next update to find out who's the host and which ones are dedicated servers.

right i understand ppl are trying to help but if youre giving me the wrong info why bother? 

just saying that one guy tells me that i cant use both consoles at a time....come to find out that aint true at all lol

I asked you to turn off one of the consoles to check whether there was a conflict, and to see if that could be causing issues. I never said you can't use both consoles at the same time; I was ruling out issues.

I'm in the same boat as everyone here. I live in Arizona and occasionally get the padlock somewhere near PA. Sometimes near TN but almost always in that general area. I've been forced to expand my radius to cover that area or I'll get beavered EVERY single time. I followed your instructions and used 28, 26, 28 just now and will wait until tonight to try it out. My question is I guess, how do we know when and if those cloud settings get updated or are current? When its updated is it possible to maybe tweet out the new set of numbers? I appreciate all of your work and feedback

Melee

• Administrators

I'm in the same boat as everyone here. I live in Arizona and occasionally get the padlock somewhere near PA. Sometimes near TN but almost always in that general area. I've been forced to expand my radius to cover that area or I'll get beavered EVERY single time. I followed your instructions and used 28, 26, 28 just now and will wait until tonight to try it out. My question is I guess, how do we know when and if those cloud settings get updated or are current? When its updated is it possible to maybe tweet out the new set of numbers? I appreciate all of your work and feedback

Melee

Let me know the ID and I can add it. I'll post the numbers here for you. Incase I don't check the list on the cloud settings just incase I've done an update but haven't let you know. 

8289b27d26216f74

Great thank you!

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-12-15 at 6.07.00 AM.png

this is what i get when i get booted left and right -_-

what padlock? 

what id?

how?

como?

-__________-

As said, it could be outside the zoomed area. Please un zoom and look for a padlock/caution triangle when booted. You should definitely see one it is just likely outside the zoomed area.

Let me know the ID and I can add it. I'll post the numbers here for you. Incase I don't check the list on the cloud settings just incase I've done an update but haven't let you know. 

Great thank you!

As said, it could be outside the zoomed area. Please un zoom and look for a padlock/caution triangle when booted. You should definitely see one it is just likely outside the zoomed area.

post-5052-0-74898200-1481817215_thumb.png

like this? 

.....i dont understand why the padlock that is blocked for me could be overseas.

-__________-

• Administrators

Yes if you look at the map like that when you're booted you may see a padlock. 

The reason is it seems as though the dedicated servers are now required to be whitelisted - there are dedicated servers all over the world. This is why it could be overseas.

Yes if you look at the map like that when you're booted you may see a padlock. 

The reason is it seems as though the dedicated servers are now required to be whitelisted - there are dedicated servers all over the world. This is why it could be overseas.

lol its funny how you told me a long time ago you couldnt whitelist servers, now you can lmao 

easier tbh

i still dont understand how a padlock would be over in the uk when im in pr.... closer to the us... lol what?

lol its funny how you told me a long time ago you couldnt whitelist servers, now you can lmao 

easier tbh

i still dont understand how a padlock would be over in the uk when im in pr.... closer to the us... lol what?

I really hate to be that guy but ...you need to chill man. these guys are trying to help to the best they can and you're being a huge PITA. It doesn't much matter what you understand or not. Or what someone told you months ago that doesn't apply to this issue. Just follow VERY simple instructions and keep your snide comments to your self please. Every person reviewing this topic is looking for help and here you are acting like a child. 

Anyway, thanks again Net Duma team. The rest of us appreciate your help and will report feedback here

I really hate to be that guy but ...you need to chill man. these guys are trying to help to the best they can and you're being a huge PITA. It doesn't much matter what you understand or not. Or what someone told you months ago that doesn't apply to this issue. Just follow VERY simple instructions and keep your snide comments to your self please. Every person reviewing this topic is looking for help and here you are acting like a child. 

Anyway, thanks again Net Duma team. The rest of us appreciate your help and will report feedback here

Lmao being booted left and right is a true pain in my ass tbh.

i could care less what you think, im not here to make friends or be mr suck a dick guy. im here to get my problem solved. 

dont like what im typing? remove yourself from the thread homie.

thats all you gotta do instead of wasting your time telling me im being a PITA when actually i have every single right to be since the problem persists.

you have a good day/night sir.

Lmao being booted left and right is a true pain in my ass tbh.

i could care less what you think, im not here to make friends or be mr suck a dick guy. im here to get my problem solved. 

dont like what im typing? remove yourself from the thread homie.

thats all you gotta do instead of wasting your time telling me im being a PITA when actually i have every single right to be since the problem persists.

you have a good day/night sir.

Flies with honey good sir. Not a native teaching in ...PR I'm sure. But in a civilized society, actively listening and being polite carries more weight in resolving your issues than coming off as entitled jack ass. Future tip for ya pal

Have a good one

Anyway, thanks again for your help Net Duma team. Us adults in this thread recognize that this is an issue involving Bungie adding additional servers. Thanks again 

You two, stop the debate right now.

Jclaudio94: provide all the informations you can. They will find which server is in cause for your issue.

Melee: as he said, if you need to explain with him, use the PM option.

• Administrators

I have made some updates to the cloud. Please see if you now get booted - with strict mode off. If you don't get booted please let me know how the games are.

Instructions:

• Untick bleeding edge cloud then auto.
  • Choose the following numbers 30, 28, 28
  • Apply

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours to propagate.

Archived