Destiny Error Codes on both consoles HELP

Jclaudio94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I have made some updates to the cloud. Please see if you now get booted - with strict mode off. If you don't get booted please let me know how the games are.

Instructions:

• Untick bleeding edge cloud then auto.
  • Choose the following numbers 29, 27, 28
  • Apply

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours to propagate.

problems started again, got booted multiple times without a padlock or caution sign... 

my connection is fine..

Can you take a screenshot when you get booted?

I think you need spread you geo-filter for 2000 kilometers or more.

• Administrators

problems started again, got booted multiple times without a padlock or caution sign... 

my connection is fine..

There must be something getting blocked otherwise you wouldn't be getting booted. Definitely strict off, no zoom at all so you can see the entire map? How long does it take for you to be able to look at the map once you've been booted as it can be quick to disappear

I think there is a dedicated server outside of your radius that can cause the boot.

The only way is to spread the geo-filter at the maximum value and decrease to find the optimal setting.

They've definitely done something because the dedicated servers now cause booting unless they're all allowed which is strange. Okay keep an eye on it and let me know any IDs you find.

That's why i got errors QUAIL and BEAVER sometimes.

That game is made with crap  <_<

zennon go ahead and kick me from the forum just go ahead and do it...

apparently y'all are more worried about my words than fucking helping and getting this shit solved but no lets go ahead and worry about the words he's using and give him a warning...

quit wasting your time and help if all youre doing is lurking then please find another thread do fuck with.

enough is enough man.

i dont see changes being made to the cloud everything is complete shit.

Archived