Titanfall 2 - HYPE!! Tomorrow 10/28

major masingil

I'm there sir. Gotta work tomorrow but this weekend I'll be in there :) I heard 94% of the achievements are in the single player.

I'm trying to decide what to do first, the campaign or some multiplayer. I'm leaning towards the campaign.

The HYPE is real!

I really enjoyed the pilot v pilot mode and I pre-ordered but with BF1 and IW/MW out at the same time I canceled.

Let me know what kind of player base is on PVP if you wouldn't mind as I might pick it up at a later date for that mode only.

I really enjoyed the pilot v pilot mode and I pre-ordered but with BF1 and IW/MW out at the same time I canceled.

Let me know what kind of player base is on PVP if you wouldn't mind as I might pick it up at a later date for that mode only.

They did a great job with this game. The campaign has been fun. They incorporated a cool time travel twist into how you play one of the last levels I finished.. I don't know how much further until I get to the end, but the story is just starting to come together.  I probably have about 5 hours into the campaign.  A couple of the levels gave me some vertigo!  The multiplayer has been sweet too, I haven't had 1 laggy game out of about 20 matches.  My base ping has been around 13-15ms, with nice smooth jitter lines!  There were between 4200-5000 people in the lobbies I played. It was a regional pool of players, not the entire country, but I don't know what the borders of the region were because I wasn't using the geofilter. With the R1 at 70/70, I haven't had any bad games.  And because I know you care, they do have multiplayer that is pilot on pilot with no AI.  They also have a game where you 1 v 1 people in a best of 5 match.  I haven't done it yet, but they say you have enhanced mobility

• 2 months later...

#DUMAARMY,

just checking in to see if any of you have been converted off of the latest COD and on to TF2?  The game has a learning curve when it comes to movement, but once you get that handled...it's a rush  

Player population is still growing too

not sure if population is growing. but hope so. hard to find decent matches currently. bounty hunt 400 people playing. that is not much..

matches were better in beginning with 900+ people playing that game mode at the same time.

but the game is fantastic. So much better then the last 2 CODs.

not sure if population is growing. but hope so. hard to find decent matches currently. bounty hunt 400 people playing. that is not much..

matches were better in beginning with 900+ people playing that game mode at the same time.

but the game is fantastic. So much better then the last 2 CODs.

What platform are you playing on, and where are you? I'm on XB on the east coast of the US, and most nights there are about 5-8k playing attrition, a couple thosand playing LTS. Weekends have more players. That stinks you're getting such low player counts.

I know the counts I listed aren't that much either, but it has been steadily growing since release.

Archived