Deleted IW, BF1 anyone???

b00stg0d

• 2 weeks later...

It's a fantastic game, the R1 doesn't really have much use for this game though with the Geo Filter, as it uses dedicated server, I just connect to servers from Ireland (UK) and it works great as it is.

Battlefield 1 is an amazing game though.

BF1 is great, I'm loving it.

I'm getting quite annoyed at the people that don't play properly though (Medics that don't heal, Support that doesn't supply bullets, etc)

BF1 is great, I'm loving it.

I'm getting quite annoyed at the people that don't play properly though (Medics that don't heal, Support that doesn't supply bullets, etc)

Yea lol that's in every game.  Gotta roll with the punches and play your game.  You are kind of a control freak aren't ya!? LMAO

Not a big fan of BF but have played off and on since it's inception on PC back in the old days,  Battlefield 1942.  Anyone else playing? BF1 is a beautiful game.  Does the Duma have any use for this game being that it has server browser?

I am trying to ascertain that as well, let me know if you find out! It does look great, I enjoyed the beta.

Well this will be sad if it turns out that games like Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 can't benefit from the NetDuma R1 router.  Note:Titanfall 2 matches pings are 30-50 for me in game but R1 router shows pings 17-25.  Regardless plays really well but hopeful that both games can benefit somewhat from the R1 router.

Yea lol that's in every game.  Gotta roll with the punches and play your game.  You are kind of a control freak aren't ya!? LMAO

Of course, I'm rolling with the punches and playing my own game.

I'd expect some people to be in it for the kills and nothing else.

But it's not unreasonable to expect a few other players in a team/squad based game to at least attempt to put in some 'team effort'.

LOLOLOLOLOL yolo lol, Super LOLZ, roflcopter, lolz, megaLOLS, lmfao, LOOOOOLOL.

Archived