Wifi works fine except in my brother's computer.

So I just set up a new netduma and it seems to be working fine in every single device, except for my brother's PC. Can someone tell me if there could be something set up wrong in that specific device? I don't understand.

Thank you very much.

That's the first thing I did. Seems to be working good now on it. If there is some new issue, I'll let you know.

If not, throw it out and get a new computer :P

A complete reboot probably did the trick since it's connecting to a different subnet some computers are stubborn.

So my brother rebooted his PC and it is still not a stable connection. It works in every single device, but not on his so, what can I do?

Check on the wifi adapter settings on the computer that it's set to get an IP address automatically

e466a65f750e49cfa0209e4543215165.png

• Administrators

Is the WiFi broadcasting? What did you change that resulted in not being able to connect on any device? Change whatever it was back again, can all devices except perhaps your brothers connect to WiFi?

My wifi signal went off again. I can't access to it since I always do it from the phone and now I have no signal. I can't switch channels or disable anything since I can't get into the Netduma's IP.

I don't think this is how it actually works and I don't think it's broken because my cousin bought one as I did and his works perfect.

Then, why me? Why am I the only one having this issue?

• Administrators

My wifi signal went off again. I can't access to it since I always do it from the phone and now I have no signal. I can't switch channels or disable anything since I can't get into the Netduma's IP.

I don't think this is how it actually works and I don't think it's broken because my cousin bought one as I did and his works perfect.

Then, why me? Why am I the only one having this issue?

Connect via ethernet on a PC to access the interface and change back to settings you had previously. How old is the laptop your brother uses? Is the network adapter on his laptop set to automatic?

Connect via ethernet on a PC to access the interface and change back to settings you had previously. How old is the laptop your brother uses? Is the network adapter on his laptop set to automatic?

I've changed no settings, just the password, WPA2 and the channel, but nothing else.

My brother's PC is not older than 2 years. But now none of us have signal, it says "Out Of Range" not only in my brother's PC. Had to connect to our ISP.

If you can't see the SSID then the wifi is messed up, make sure under wireless and bandwidth you don't have 5Ghz picked (this was removed in the latest firmware).

If it is still messed up connect via ethernet, if you cannot get to the router interface...

Simply follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022395-why-can-t-i-access-the-r1-interface-

Otherwise, go to wireless and change some settings and see if wifi works if not do a factory reset (VIA THE GUI)...and try again

Archived