Do I need a new netduma

Flamenation247

I've notice that's everyone cc sliders and geofilter sliders are green and mine are red when I first got my netduma it needed to be updated and I didn't read nor did I no the instructions about checking the firmware I was just so happy to have it and try it out so I just updated it and I've notice my gaming experience has not improved and the numbers are off when I use my cc slide please help and do I need a new one

What version is the R1 currently using?

What browser are you using to configure the R1?

What ISP service do you have?

What ISP modem Mfr and model# do you have? Built in router?

What ISP speeds do you have UP and Down that you pay for?

Might try a factory reset of the R1 and set up the router using NetDumas Wiki to help set up and optimize the settings.

I've notice that's everyone cc sliders and geofilter sliders are green and mine are red when I first got my netduma it needed to be updated and I didn't read nor did I no the instructions about checking the firmware I was just so happy to have it and try it out so I just updated it and I've notice my gaming experience has not improved and the numbers are off when I use my cc slide please help and do I need a new one

Hey Flamenation, welcome to the forum :)

You don't need a new Netduma buddy...

The colour of the CC sliders etc, etc, all depends what Theme you're using.

Goto Settings> Miscellaneous then scroll to the bottom of the page to 'Theme', if you select 'Default' and click 'Apply' your bars will now be green.

Next, input the internet speeds that you pay for in   Devices > Edit  under  'Internet Connection'.

It will then ask you if you want to let the Netduma configure your speeds automatically, click 'yes' for now as you are quite a new user.

If you have speeds over 50 or 60mbits download you should goto Congestion Control and select the 'Reactive' algorithm.

If you have speeds over 100mbits download then goto Settings> Miscellaneous and make sure  'Turbo' is ticked.

If you have any more problems, check out the new Knowledge Base here ---> http://support.netduma.com/support/home

Post back if you get stuck ;)

Looks like you are covered Flame, I will close this thread as this is a support forum.  

If you run into further issues, please feel free to make a fresh thread. :)

JD

Archived