bo1 connection

I've just been playing myself and it seems to be really buggy, dropping frames etc. I've just played 5 games and it was a struggle to go positive in any of them. My stats are pretty good for back in BO with a 2.5kd. Using the geo filter/PA and and my xbone in hyper-traffic didn't help. I believe there is an input delay issue which it feels like, needs fixing asap.

Yeah you gotta love that emulator.  I have noticed too that the first server you get placed on is not the one you play on.  I think it is kinda like a holding server -- getting enough players on it and then selecting the best host from the players. Because usually when I get placed on one it hovers around 80ms ping until the game starts then it drops to around 20. Just an observation.

How does it work with the Geo-filter? If it's P2P it should be very good.

The Geo filter worked great for me,I enabled it once I was in.multiplayer then searched with PA of 30 and got a host 58 mile away with 15 ping,hot detection was good but like others have said there's a bit of delay,you are a good second behind I reckon

Geofilter works great on my end. It was a little slow at first getting placed in a lobby but I think it was more so player population and my settings. I don't mind BO1 it is kind of a change of pace from BO3.  Definitely the movement is a lot slower.  

Archived