netduma interface is slow AGAIN

my interface is laoding slow again, its getting on my nerves now :angry: this happened 4 times to me, i dont have adblock or anti virus on. it works when i do factory reset, but after 4 times i dont want to setup the whole duma again. when i reboot it works for 30 min and then getting back slow. pleeease fix this in the next firmware update, as i'm not the only one with that problem.

Are you on the latest version (1.03.6) and using Google Chrome as your browser?

yes 1.03.6, currenntly i am using firefox, but it also happens with chrome

yes 1.03.6, currenntly i am using firefox, but it also happens with chrome

Is your version of Firefox / Chrome up to date?

Is your computer in need of any updates?

i try that. but i reset cc some time ago and didnt touch it, but the problem was still coming.

Do you have another device you can try accessing it on?

I believe someone suggested enabling IPv6 worked for them.

Enable share excess as well if it's disabled.

okay i will also try this out. yes share excess ist enabled.

fraser, can i upgrade the router again with the same firmware it has right now or is it risky? because only factory reset resolved the problem for me the last times, but then i had to setup all again, but when i just upgrade i can save the settings

• Administrators

okay i will also try this out. yes share excess ist enabled.

fraser, can i upgrade the router again with the same firmware it has right now or is it risky? because only factory reset resolved the problem for me the last times, but then i had to setup all again, but when i just upgrade i can save the settings

You can do that yes but DISABLE CHECK VERSION if you don't you may brick the router and we won't be able to replace it if that's how you did it. 

You can do that yes but DISABLE CHECK VERSION if you don't you may brick the router and we won't be able to replace it if that's how you did it. 

I don't think it will even upgrade if you keep check version enabled, it just exits with an error

If your problem is still happening after you've tried all the latest suggestions, could you record your screen so we can see what you're seeing?

I'm just interested to see how it is behaving as I've not noticed anyone else suffering this problem.

Obviously if it is going to show sensitive information then don't do it though.

If your problem is still happening after you've tried all the latest suggestions, could you record your screen so we can see what you're seeing?

I'm just interested to see how it is behaving as I've not noticed anyone else suffering this problem.

Obviously if it is going to show sensitive information then don't do it though.

https://youtu.be/NYDLbAoe0jQ

Archived