Even the forum is better here.

cranium2001

The forum and it's members here are amazing. I frequent The cod forum a lot and it's always full of hate. I love it here. Thanks to the netduma guys and the forumers (not a word, I know), you make it a better place.

Yup,full of help instead of hate :) Also real nice that you can ask a question without feeling like you will get a torrent of abuse for not knowing the answer in the first place.

The forum and it's members here are amazing. I frequent The cod forum a lot and it's always full of hate. I love it here. Thanks to the netduma guys and the forumers (not a word, I know), you make it a better place.

It's because there are actual moderators here.

I love it here too, thanks to all the cool members :)

I have not seen a post thats really needed to be moderated though , very like minded people here, I never usually speak on forums because of the bashing.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'm glad you guys feel like this is a place you can come for support or just for a chat/discussion :) 

Believe it or not there are members of the COD forum that are members here.Well i know at least one that was a huge help on the COD forum's and i use to read his stuff all the time,learned a ton of things about lag and lag comp and what it does and doesn't.

The COD forum has gone to s**t,it's turned into nothing but people taking shots at each other.New members would never feel comfortable posting there now.

But i agree this forum is great for info and support.I never feel stupid for asking a question on here because the staff and members are humble and willing to help out above and beyond.That's the difference between this forum and the other ones.

This is a great forum and I have nothing but positive experiences here, both with the fellow posters/owners and the staff.  This is a great example of a much needed product that just happens to have really awesome technical support.

All Hail Duma!!

This is a great forum and I have nothing but positive experiences here, both with the fellow posters/owners and the staff.  This is a great example of a much needed product that just happens to have really awesome technical support.

All Hail Duma!!

It's true.  You come here for the product and stay for the support ;)

@ cranium2001 yeah i haven't seen falcon around for awhile or esmorgue.But the person i was referring to was our very own Adam.I learned so much about lag and lag comp from that dude,super smart  and very underutilized on the other forum.

FalconR6 is probably the guy you're talking about. He shows up here sometimes as well. I've been staying away from those confrontational threads myself.

Pay that guy is just a paid shill so you're wrong ;)

(Private joke)

Archived