Favorite Beers

cranium2001

Even though I'm from the good old USA, I like my beer. I know a lot of folks on here are from across the pond but I figured I'd start a beer thread. Post your favorites if you'd like. I may even be able to get some out of the country beers to try. My favorites will be shown below. The Bud Light Platinum is just plain tasty for a light beer. The Pantius Droppus should be appreciated just for the name alone. It's from a local brewery and is just amazing. It's an Imperial Pale Ale that is just delicious and hard to get.

plat.jpg47981.jpg

The only reason I'm posting this is because I believe it should be above the fitness thread that's imposing upon the beer thread. Besides, lots of nutrition in beer. They have that wheat beer now so.....

Shiner, local? Im in texas but not near shiner. Then again texas is a state of mind so i guess it is local. Shinerbock is popular enough you can almost get it anywhere.

Hitachi is superb but 5 dollars a bottle is cray cray.

• 1 month later...

I hardly drink now , but i used to drink wife beater as its known here, it never made me angry like it could others ... Stella , but i tried Bud Light and Coors light and they are so nice to the taste :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Zennon I mentioned wife beater in front of friends families and they had never heard of it ... It made for an awkward few mins while I tried to explain it to the family. 

• Administrators

I've signed up to a beer club which sends me 9 beers every month.  I've just had a camomile one and it's so bad, I want to cry.

Think I'm done with fancy beers for now. I'm going back to stick to my Heineken from now on.

I've signed up to a beer club which sends me 9 beers every month. I've just had a camomile one and it's so bad, I want to cry.

Think I'm done with fancy beers for now. I'm going back to stick to my Heineken from now on.

I have to say the name would be enough of a warning for me. Be careful of next month's Stank Club Lite.

post-881-0-93968300-1430091876_thumb.png

Archived