Very bad lagging while playing on netduma.

Hey guys I will need some help setting up my netduma. I am currently in New York and I have time warner cable my isp router is bridged straight to the netduma and I don't ever get any good games while playing on the netduma. It always laggy and my character turns right all the time without me turning that's how laggy the connection gets. I don't seem to understand why. I currently get 96 download and 23 upload. Does anyone have any advice as to setup in the settings congestion control, geo filtering etc. it would be really appreciated. I always hear and read about these great reviews online and I don't seem to feel the same way maybe because I don't know how to miss with it or what settings work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What I mean was, example. I live in NJ but put my home location in like nebraska. If I play on whatever that 9ms ping server is near me it plays. Bad. If I play on a 60ms server it plays much better

• Administrators

If you click show details on internet diagnostics, what is your average ping showing as?

What is your congestion control set to? 

What is your average ping to a game as shown by the duma? Your radius is very small, would recommend around 650miles

• Administrators

One of his screen shots shows super turbo mode on which disables CC (congestion control) I believe meaning devices in his house hold can cause lag.

Good spot, that could be the issue actually.

------------

Turn off turbo & super turbo mode, they are not needed for your speeds. Then put 70/70 for congestion control and see how you get on.

Hey Jnovas.  Have you tried making your GEO filter the smallest setting, putting your home in the ocean by your state (small GEO not touching land) and putting your ping assist to 25-60ms?  I currently put my ping assist to 25ms with those settings for BO3 in the west coast (Bay Area, CA) and that seems to give me pretty good games other than using the GEO filter in Cali.

Hey Jnovas.  Have you tried making your GEO filter the smallest setting, putting your home in the ocean by your state (small GEO not touching land) and putting your ping assist to 25-60ms?  I currently put my ping assist to 25ms with those settings for BO3 in the west coast (Bay Area, CA) and that seems to give me pretty good games other than using the GEO filter in Cali.

tried this at 25ms ping a little better but still laggy bullets take long to register. 

Definitely give Fraser's idea a whirl and as someone said above the game is pretty rough right now,waaaay to many patches and hot fixes going thru and getting worse by the day.

Archived