Black Ops 3 dedicated servers

toadie09

All of my games now suck. They are either laggy  as hell or I can't hit shit. It's unplayable and pissing me off. You can't deny or rate a dedicated server, so I am screwed. (update coming)

I was having so much fun 3 weeks ago, but not anymore.

Playing like crap this weekend with a 20ms ping. Hit detection off. Ping spike. The whole nine yards. It's not pretty. I could really use the rank up but it's too rage inducing at this moment. Lol.

California servers are pretty damn good with little to no lag at all unless someone is lag switching.

In game ping bounces from 30-55 and the lowest I see rarely is 17 but that ends quickly.

When I play solo I'm usually less than 100 miles from server and at the most less than 400 miles. (one time less than 20 miles)

Which brings me to a request in that I would love for the distance to be accurate to our exact geo location, no matter where we put our "home" location on the map.

Different topic

Anyone having friends connecting to your game issues? I have one friend who can't join me, nor can I invite him. It says unavailable. We will play a private party game and he will be the only player not to show on my geo-filter map. He has a moderate nat, which could be the reason.

I believe you switch off the geo filter first and then invite to your private lobby, when they show up on ur r1 as single red circle add them to host allow and then u should be able to re activate your geo filter........... I think

I did this for my other friends in the lobby. The one friend I am having trouble with does not show up as a dot, which is strange. I had a dot appear and disappear over and over again. This dot was showing up in Fla and he lives in PA. I was unable to add this to the allow host.  

Thanks for all of the input. I will check with him again. Maybe his nat is strick.

• Administrators

I did this for my other friends in the lobby. The one friend I am having trouble with does not show up as a dot, which is strange. I had a dot appear and disappear over and over again. This dot was showing up in Fla and he lives in PA. I was unable to add this to the allow host.  

Thanks for all of the input. I will check with him again. Maybe his nat is strick.

If you zoom out on the map can you see him? Could appear anywhere depending on how incorrectly located they are 

It worked. My buddy showed up in the far west of the U.S. I got him in there and we are all good. I also have to disable geo-filter before I launch black ops. If I don't he is unable to join my game. All is good.  I may not have to now, since I rated him.

Archived