Need some help please

Hit detection is always off it lags in game iv tried everything but no luck the game plays shit and am at end of my tether trying to play it. My ping is at 13ms 75 down 20 up buffer boat a+ still plays poo am sorry if I sound rude don't mean to it rage quite this am in cool down now lol

What game? BO3 by any chance?  And is there a specific issue you would like to explore a fix for?

It's hard to develop a performance baseline with "game plays shit" and "still plays poo"   :D

My ping in game says 17ms I keep getting killed by someone with 50/60 or 200ms of ping hit detection is way off can get hit markers but then the good old magic bullets come and get me lol and yes you guessed right bo3

What game? BO3 by any chance?  And is there a specific issue you would like to explore a fix for?

It's hard to develop a performance baseline with "game plays shit" and "still plays poo"   :D

I kind of like still plays poo. Don't explain much but like the phrase!

My ping in game says 17ms I keep getting killed by someone with 50/60 or 200ms of ping hit detection is way off can get hit markers but then the good old magic bullets come and get me lol and yes you guessed right bo3

BO3 is for shit right now for me and I think quite a few, I believe. I have been shooting for those 60ms servers or hosts as for some reason they play the best. I know weird but if I play on any server close to me which would be between 5 and 15ms the game "still plays poo"

Well I tried everything iv been told for r1 buffer boat get a+ for both speed is at c? Ping on r1 is at 13 just really need some help can't seem to play this game it's becoming unplayerble?

Why is it playing poo? Is it the net coding? Is it me is it my ps4 is it wiring is it the TV is it the sofa am sat on what is it?

I wish I knew. I get a good game in 15 or 20 where it seems to play good, that don't mean I have a good game every 15 or 20 just that it plays good. Im no cod god so yea. I wish I knew. I got most the jitter off my line and A+ for bufferbloat before I start but Its a magic unicorn I'm chasing just like AW, could never get that game to play well ever. Sigh on I try some more!

First thing to do is to check your connection please do so network diagnostics in non peak and peak times using the Netduma test.

Ping plotter as it will plot for long periods of time https://www.pingplotter.com/download.html

Type 8.8.8.8 into target and press go , the pro version is free for 30 days then it will revert to the free version.

• Administrators

If you are losing packets on a hop then it means it is an issue with your line. You can collect the proof to take to your ISP and they may fix it but if you provide us with a screenshot as Zennon has asked we can advise further.

Just got the ping plotter very good app by the way thank you for that. I am losing packets around 75%? On one ip how would I sort that out?

Yes that is an issue.Like the boys said above post a screenshot so we can see the issue and what hop it's on.This will help provide you with info so you can inform your ISP about the issue.

First thing to do is to check your connection please do so network diagnostics in non peak and peak times using the Netduma test.

Ping plotter as it will plot for long periods of time https://www.pingplotter.com/download.html

Type 8.8.8.8 into target and press go , the pro version is free for 30 days then it will revert to the free version.

Also spectacular for diagnosing voip issues. (mostly to prove jitter is the issue)

Archived