Jump to content

DARKNESS

R3 Beta Testers
  • Posts

    2446
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by DARKNESS

  1. @RouterUserThat sounds like ISP line issues mate that something you'll have to take on with them and show legitimate proof you can do so by using software like ping plotter or similar kinds were it does a diagnostic of the packets and finds out if there's an issue on they're end or if it coming from your end depending on the hops. An if they refuse to fix your issue when you've proven your claims then you'll have to file an ffc report/case which is a lot of a fun πŸ˜‚
  2. @TrayDayLooking at the log I just see chrome cast and google and at the end some ps5 unless I am legally blind it should say the game name somewhere that one reason I didn't use a switch in my case since it would get other info you even see a printer at some point πŸ˜‚
  3. Are you using the bandwidth allocation feature? if so don't just reset the settings for it since it currently broken and it should work fine after that As for downloads speeds that depends on your house you have to remember it all frequency based all you need is some tin foil and any router is useless though you can test different channels and see what goes though typically by default is chooses the most optimal though not all the time...you can use channel analyzer to find optimal channels etc
  4. Application name: Call of Duty: Mobile Device type used for capture: MAC OS/Android Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine COD MOBILE #1.pcapng COD MOBILE #2.pcapng
  5. Application name: Clash of Clans Device type used for capture: MAC OS/Android Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine Clash of Clans #1.pcapng Clash of Clans #2.pcapng
  6. Bet you live right next to the data center underneath them to get that 2 ping πŸ˜‚
  7. @Netduma Alex Application name: Realm Royale Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5 Any other comments: Not detected I've reported this previously repeating it again with additional captures REALM ROYALE SOLOS #1.2.pcapng REALM ROYALE SOLOS #2.pcapng REALM ROYALE TRIOS #2.1.pcapng
  8. @XR700 OwnerI am honestly surprised your not primarily using Asus ROG Rapture gt-ax11000 from my research it one those routers that works for any household
  9. @XR700 OwnerYou know they're literally no rgb routers for a reason people don't buy a router for it to be shiny rainbow like a pc lmao and that preference at end of the day and adds extra cost which doesn't benefit the consumer they're not a high budget company so it wouldn't be a smart move by any means that the reason they tried they're partnership with netgear and look how that's turned out πŸ˜‚ I ain't in neither side but I do believe it netgears fault overall with the fact they don't allow full usage of the hardware and netduma for keeping up with there routers which they knew would take them long to give updates upon I think 2-2.5 GB is fair and 4-5 ports would hit the sweet spot
  10. @XR700 OwnerI’d agree till you said RGB it a waste of money realistically they should just focus on hardware…also I don’t think most users need 8 switches at that point but an external switch which they could in theory make as separate device just a thought if your one of those wire freaks
  11. Application name: DOOM 2016 Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5 Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine Doom #1.pcapng Doom #2.pcapng Doom #3.pcapng
  12. Application name: Ghost of Tsushima Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5 Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine ---- This one took a while matches are goddamn long about 15-20 minutes Ghost of Tsushima# 1 Story Mode.pcapng Ghost of Tsushima# 2 Story Mode.pcapng Ghost of Tsushima# 3 Survival Mode.pcapng
  13. Application name: Brawlhalla Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5 Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine BRAWHALLA #1.pcapng BRAWHALLA #2 pcapng.pcapng BRAWHALLA #3 .pcapng
  14. They should be improving nodes already docsis 4.0 is coming soon so it shouldn't be too much longer were they're forced to give more than 100 up though i wouldn't be surprised if they're scummy and make you pay a premium just to get the 100 up...I noticed on my line I get some spikes over 100 up so it currently being tested in certain areas
  15. @MainLifelineOk I may have something your brain could read
  16. Are you looking at the live data? Sometimes it doesn't pop up there though it shows active on the favorites though now you can clearly see it if you go to stats for nerds and can double check looking at network monitor as well though if it like that....that weird you run ppoe or dhcp? I run the same console so wouldn't know how that wouldn't translate πŸ˜‚
  17. @MainLifelineNo issues on my end bud it only going to be appearing when your in a match inside the game not preload/lobby
  18. @bcoe30You need more than one capture bud
  19. @Netduma AlexAlso I just wanted to point out that I don't think it smart to add all hi rez games together when you still haven't been able to differentiate between them on the dpi and some are not even detected....I would understand if you guys were testing them yourselves but if were testing whether or not they're working why add them all into one? Isn't the point to be able to detect the games accurately based on traffic
  20. Application name: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5 Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine NARAKA #1 TUTORIAL.pcapng NARAKA #1 BATTLE ROYALE TURORIAL AND PLAYTHROUGH.pcapng NARAKA #1 BATTLE ROYALE.pcapng
  21. @Netduma AlexHello just an update on hi rez games do you require extra data or is that something that being worked upon? Also I don't know if this was intentional but when you select battlefield/battlefront it ads battlebit remasters together even though it another application
  22. That PSN/Xbox data centers that why they're allowed without them you can't connect online honestly I amazed at how they're none in NA east something I found strange since that means you get higher latency do to it...it not marginal but it something that affects somewhat performance this is why when you do a speed test on PSN it takes forever etc I don't know how a trillion dollar company doesn't have servers every location I guess I am too poor to understand I looked it up and they only have a server in California which matches with NA WEST πŸ˜‚
  23. I MEAN THEY COULD ADD IT I KNOW THEY HAVE IT FOR THE XR1000 BUT COULDN'T SAY IF THEY HAD TO PAY FOR A LICENSE ETC NOT THAT IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE IT LIKE ASKING THEM TO DO MORE WORK FOR SOMETHING THAT USELESS WHEN YOU CAN JUST ADD YOUR OWN CC
×
×
  • Create New...