Aspect of Wrath

Destiny 2 Forsaken PVP gameplay 30+ kills and 2 all medals

check out this gameplay i got in destiny 2 using the Netduma Nighthawk XR500, ill post my router settings down below if you want to know what they are.

My setup

Monitor: RL2460ht BenQ

Console: Ps4 Pro

Sound: Astro A40

control: SCUF with custom metal body/buttons/paddle(in case i throw at wall)

Bell modem router Settings:

ISP: Bell Canada, give XR500 static IP on modem router, then put IP on modem routers DMZ settings, turn off modem routers wifi with DMZ and DHCP being the only things enabled disable everything else(disable UPNP), then make sure every device is connected to the XR500.

Netduma settings:

Geo Filter device: Add console, and use destiny 2 profile(keep lowering the distance if you find games laggy)

Anti buffer bloat: Set correct internet speed, set to when high priority is detected so that internet speeds are normal when not gaming, set download to 80% and upload to 80%

Bandwidth allocation: Share excess enabled on both download and upload and give your console 30% download and 30% upload.

Traffic prioritization: Keep dumaOS classified games checked(you do not have to manually prioritize your console).

Advanced settings UPNP: enabled(If you are using than 2 consoles and you find that both do not have open Nat, set Nat filtering to open)

Lan setup: put consoles IP under address reservation. 

Settings USB storage: uncheck enable media server.

Ps4Pro Settings:

Resolution: Automatic

RGB: Full

HDR: off

Deep color: off

Display area: smallest

System settings: boost mode on and leave everything else to default

Ps4 network settings: Auto

Monitor Settings:

look for game mode on your tv/screen and if you have an option for response time set it to fastest.

Destiny 2 geo filter setup

step 1: log into duma go to geo filter and select destiny profle and click on flush cloud.

step 2: make sure auto ping host is unchecked

step 3: log into destiny 2 and go to the tower, look at geo filter and click on ALL the symbols that does not look like a head and click on it, click allow and name it something you would remember( it will say dedicated if u clicked on the right one).

step 4: play a crucible and follow step 3

step 5: play a strike and follow step 3

step 6: Free roam planets and follow step 3

Im assuming you were in a party of 6? Just wondering if you have to be the party leader while you're fiddling around geo filter? do you have geo on regardless someone else in your party is the leader?

On 9/26/2018 at 3:48 PM, carl0024 said:

Im assuming you were in a party of 6? Just wondering if you have to be the party leader while you're fiddling around geo filter? do you have geo on regardless someone else in your party is the leader?

you have to be the one searching for a match or else geo filter will not work.

really sorry, but I don't have the Destiny 2 profile that you are using.

edit - my bad seen you have the XR500 using DumaOS and im on the lowly R1 on the old software.