Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dumaOS thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

billcline

billcline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Local time: 12:09 AM
Where did it go? That was our only feed into what the updates are. Deleting it without an explanation doesn't look good.

Knomax

Knomax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Local time: 07:09 AM
  • LocationGreece

This proves that we will wait much much more...for "DumaOS".

7560126.png         12462800.png

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,523 posts
  • Local time: 04:09 AM
  • LocationThe Steel City

This proves nothing. There have been several topics disappear in the last hour or so, we are looking into the reason why at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

Posted Image
The Troll knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.” Whilst I am a moderator on the Netduma forums everything I type is my own free thought and not representative of the Netduma blah blah blah blah sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet blah blah blah bite me. !!!

Madman

Madman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Local time: 09:09 PM
Illuminati confirmed

rz4jarrg207r4au4g.jpg

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: TWISTED COMPANY

TWITTER: Twis3dCo

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,523 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City

LOL, We are looking into this error however with it been out of hours at the minute and most of the duma team working on much more important stuff it may not be an instant fix.

We will try and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Again, Thank you for your patience.

The Illuminati, "Don't as us any questions and we wont tell you any lies" hahahaha

Posted Image
The Troll knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.” Whilst I am a moderator on the Netduma forums everything I type is my own free thought and not representative of the Netduma blah blah blah blah sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet blah blah blah bite me. !!!

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,523 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City
Slowly bringing the posts back guys but there are a lot gone missing, please be patient. Found the duma update thread so put your conspiracy theories to bed. lol
Posted Image

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Local time: 05:09 AM
  • LocationNear Manchester

http://forum.netduma...ogress-testing/

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,523 posts
  • LocationThe Steel City

Hmmmm, now lets see........... It wasn't deleted without an explanation..... So that accusation was wrong....... The thread along with all the other missing threads were restored as soon as possible..... so Im sure something should follow.

Im not going to count my breaths. 

Posted Image

billcline

billcline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Thanks for bringing it back. Mods feel free to lock and delete this thread.

PharmDawgg

PharmDawgg

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,602 posts
  • LocationGA-USA

Will do.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users