When you chose Destiny over a girl...

iAmMoDBoX

IMO anyone joined at the hip 24/7 in a relationship is doomed.I don't believe your wife / girlfriend should be your best friend...why.Well if your talking to your best friend you talk to them about anything and if your talking to your wife most don't talk about anything,say your walking with your wife in the mall and you run across an ex,do you tell your wife I use to hit that ? Probably not some might but I'd be willing to bet most wouldn't comment on it.Yes everybody has a past of ex's but most don't enjoy running across them,especially if they are smoking hot.

And yes the situation works both ways your girl see's an ex and he's a huge dude, most guys will feel awkward in that situation, and will likely be an afternoon of arguments about meaningless bullshit.

To me it's an awkward situation that will lead to lots of questions about you and your ex's relationship,like "was she good in bed" or she looks like a bitch type stuff.Again this is just my experience and haven't had those issues in forever but when I did it was a never ending battle as I tended to be extremely social... :D

And I don't miss having those conversations with the woman I was dating but it is funny when it happens to someone else... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived