NETDUMA UK Meetup?

• Administrators

Hey guys, we were thinking about perhaps doing a UK meetup for the DumaArmy!

Perhaps gaming, drinking, paintball, go karting etc whatever you'd like really.

Let us know if this is something you'd be interested in & if yes give us suggestions of what you might like to do :)

Yup, great idea, If you decide to do something like paintball ill still turn up but I am disabled these days so will watch laugh and drink from the sidelines. Anything else id probably be up for.

Maybe a meet at Duma Towers with food drinks and a few games.

That would be awesome,hope you guys pull it together.

And like Buck said take some picks,should be a good time.

Fantastic idea - I would love to see the pics as I don't have the UK on a short list for things to get done in 2016 I am afraid.  Go for it guys!

A great idea, I would be up for that, but I have been known to attend the opening of an envelope!

I am sure some techno genius would be able to stream the meet to our members in far away places :)

I'd love to get involved.

I'm based in sunny North Wales, but I'll catch a train to wherever.

But if you guys want to venture to my end of the woods, we could possibly tackle one of the fastest zip lines in the world!?

100+mph through the slate quarries of Snowdonia followed by indoor cave trampolining?!

http://www.zipworld.co.uk

Yup, great idea, If you decide to do something like paintball ill still turn up but I am disabled these days so will watch laugh and drink from the sidelines. Anything else id probably be up for.

Maybe a meet at Duma Towers with food drinks and a few games.

same as me m8 :), we can taunt the rest of them LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Is this still going to be a thing? Sounds like a cool idea! Put me down for drinks certainly

We'll need to think about the logistics of it but if people want to then yeah!

We'll definitely be attending the i58 gaming festival in August, if anyone will be attending we could do a little meet up there? 

Link: https://insomniagamingfestival.com/

Archived