HOW TO BE THE HOST?

Alright alright no need to shout :D

If your getting put into a lobby on your own I always thought anybody who joins would be in your lobby and therefor you'd host.

Just thinkering with getting best upload-bufferbloat results there. Set my CC to 50%/99% of 240/24 the buffer peaked to 6ms down/4ms up. Will see how it games.

2284490.png

You see how complicated this can get. Using TDM as an example there are 12 connections and you are only guaranteed one. That is yours to the host. If any of those other connections are bad then the house of cards come tumbling down.

I wish Activision/Treyarch place me stricter criteria on the pings that connect to a lobby. The more varied the pings the worse the gaming experience. I have nothing to back up this logic but does it make sense. Please let me know if it is flawed. Thanks.

You see how complicated this can get. Using TDM as an example there are 12 connections and you are only guaranteed one. That is yours to the host. If any of those other connections are bad then the house of cards come tumbling down.

I wish Activision/Treyarch place me stricter criteria on the pings that connect to a lobby. The more varied the pings the worse the gaming experience. I have nothing to back up this logic but does it make sense. Please let me know if it is flawed. Thanks.

I am sure it is exactly like that. Just look when you are a 4 bar and the majority is a nice 3 bar and they do well and everyone else suffers including yourself. That is one piece of evidence / proof that if anyone else or several people in the lobby has a higher ping everyone else suffers.

I am sure it is exactly like that. Just look when you are a 4 bar and the majority is a nice 3 bar and they do well and everyone else suffers including yourself. That is one piece of evidence / proof that if anyone else or several people in the lobby has a higher ping everyone else suffers.

Ain't that the truth,solid point alex.

Archived