What are people's settings in the U.K for geo filter and miscellaneous for black ops 3???

Just wondering other people's setting, any pictures would be great, the only servers I'm getting on ops 3 are the ones in Ireland and if I block those out by moving my home then it bypasses the filter and gets a host in the U.S, PA is 0, stricked mode is ticked, bleeding edge and cloud and I'm using preemptive with the sliders set to 70%, this gives me a A+ bufferbloat, I'm also using a BenQ gaming monitor and I still always feel like at a disadvantage which I've never had on any other cod!

Put your home location in the middle of Germany, set your PA to 0 and your radius around 500miles. I sometimes get put in the dedi from France but today have been getting the dedi in Germany and fairly stable 30ms ping  :)

Join the club, its the BO3 servers, they are rubbish, but I would expect nothing less from Lagdovision,

I know its their sh1tty servers because Ghosts works wonderfully well, both on XB1 and 360.

Ive tried various settings and none give a consistent result. We are at the mercy of Lagdovision, and I dont like it!

Put your home location in the middle of Germany, set your PA to 0 and your radius around 500miles. I sometimes get put in the dedi from France but today have been getting the dedi in Germany and fairly stable 30ms ping  :)

That seems to work fine of your on PS4, if your on XB1 then for me at least, the German trick does not work.

If you zoom the map so so you are pretty much covering the uk and europe, and can view the netduma map whilst loading the game up on whichever console you are using it should show you all the currently located servers for the game. i say pick one and set your geo filter to cover that surrounding area and then use 0 ping assist and strict ticked to use that server.

Lukasz's settings guide is probably the most detailed i have seen to date :)

As a personal choice i tend to stick with the dedicated server in france as my games seem to be most consistent. Wish i could use the uk one but even though my pings to the uk server are really really good unfortunately practically every game i play makes me feel as though im that split second behind all the time :((

Cheers guys I've got something to try out tonight now, and I agree with ghosts, we went back to that the other night and it's flawless even with on 3 thousand or less online, 50 kills almost every game which makes you think it's not actually you who suck and that it's actually ops 3's servers! Will let you know how it goes, I would love to connect to the south coast constantly, I'll let you know how my night goes cheers

I hate that second behind feeling! Should I boot the game up with the geofilter enabled to see the servers as I don't think I've ever seen the dedis pop up as I load the game up which is weird, I could then allow one each at a time then and choose the best one

yes keep the geo filter on. i dont have a 2nd monitor so i use my tablet to view the map on the netduma then as i load the game anything inside the geo filter will show as a circle i think and any servers outside of the geo filter a padlock.

This is what I keep getting, I managed to workout that you have to show dormant hosts if that the correct way to see the servers? But I've circled that around 3 servers but all I keep getting is it showing one miles away and doesn't actually show a host on the map but it traces back to the US, I'm right over the south coast dedi but it won't show up as host for some reason and always goes to this server showing now which changes ID everytime post-5384-0-09603400-1450205941_thumb.png

Do you see update buton when you click on the host circle the big circle

Haha was just about to ask that! Lol. From the first PIC it looks as though you are connected to the south coast dedi. As lukasz says if there is no button to update then ur on a dedi server! Also in your first PIC right at the edge of geo filter radius on the right is the Netherlands dedi I think, the large bit of land just directly south of it is France I believe and that's where I put my geo over with strict ticked and pa 0. Try and make any changes to your setup as well before you load the game.

Also it looks like you are using your phone to manage the duma in the pics. If u are, one other tip I would say is after you change and apply anything refresh ur page just to make sure the changes stick!

Sry for the long post

So the first pic you recon its on that south coast dedi? Should I be worried about the distance or do you recon its just mislocated? No worries about the long post the more info I get to set this right then better, I'm using the iPad to monitor it when playing, that server is deffo a dedi as you can't update it just traces back to USA, what do you think leave it as it is? I've circled the whole of the U.K as it is now but I'm on that Irish server which I'm not fond of, I'll put it back how I had it just or I don't suppose you've got a screen shot of yours do you Sir_smooch? Thanks for the help guys

Archived