Hi, I purchased a Netduma on black Friday and I have yet to be able to fully set it up. The first time I used it, it showed who was trying to connect to me in Call of Duty Black Ops III (PS4). I thought it was very helpful watching the blue radar go round and round, showing who got in and who could not based on what I set the radius to. I played a match and a half before my kids woke up from their nap and that was that. The following day out of nowhere the radar was red, not blue. It would still show blips on who was trying to connect, etc but I noticed I now had a moderate NAT in Black Ops III, not open. The following day even my congestion control bars turned red, from green, even though the tutorial clearly states to move the "green" bars and I remember them being green the first time I set them to 80%. I really want to know what is going on with my Netduma and why everything has turned red and now all of a sudden it doesn't pick up dedicated servers, players, etc. The red radar just goes round and round and doesn't do anything else no matter what I'm doing. There is zero activity from the Netduma R1. I have tried rebooting it numerous times as well as factory resetting it which results with it putting my home in Antarctica, not Arizona. I know I can change it but I figured I would throw that in there anyway. I can't find a single topic about the radar or congestion control bars turning red from their previous blue and green colors and how to get them back to a working state, as well as it just up and not working anymore after only a game and a half of it working the way it was advertised. Did I get a goose egg and need an exchange? Is there another way to reset this thing that I haven't found yet? Thank you in advance.

post-5375-0-60452800-1449708885_thumb.png

post-5375-0-33560700-1449708886_thumb.png

Hi itsjustmyopinion,

Its not a problem buddy, it sounds like a different skin has been selected...

Goto your gui (192.168.88.1) and on the left red tabs click Settings> Miscellaneous

Now scroll down a little to 'Themes', click on the dropbox and select 'Default' and now 'Apply' underneath. You should now see green bars again and a green radius. :)

• Netduma Staff

Hey welcome to the forum :)

To get the circles back, try re-adding the device to the GeoFilter. Also make sure 'Show hosts' is ticked underneath the device and make sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser. If none of that works, try rebooting the router from Settings >> Miscellaneous :)

Archived