Settings

Macca65

Adjust your C.C. and FLOWER and test every time with dslreports until you get the best line possible. 

I went from an F rating on bufferbloat and adjusted until I had an A.

I must say there is a HUGE difference in games and no matter if anyone is suffering lag spikes in game I play pretty damn smooth.

Obviously you will want your gaming rig to get priority in the flower right?

I have mine set 50/25/25 so 50% priority to my console and 25% to my laptop and when my phone is on then it gets the other 25%.

But when you do the dslreports test you will want to set the 50% for your computer, then once you get the best rating, switch the flower back to 50% going to your gaming rig.

Having a the best bandwidth package means nothing if you have bufferbloat and dont adjust your netduma to get rid of it.

Hope this helps...

Sorry for the late reply, I'm ok tbh, even though this new ip of mine is worse I still get good games and pretty consistent which I thought otherwise. :)

It must not have made much difference because I got my highest kills and score the other night, just not had time to edit yet.

I used to have a sweet spot on my old ip (80-80) but after the change I had to find another as the last settings didn't do the same job.

I found a sweet spot again recently with 91-91 or 91-32 if I want to try a lower upload to bo3  B)

what are your other settings dude?

download at 83% upload at 50% MTU at 1416.

You have to keep adjusting on the BB test until you get the best line.

If you can get an A or B for BB and have a C or lower for quality then keep adjusting until you get it as best as you can.

Adjusting for quality will affect the BB rating so it takes time.

download at 83% upload at 50% MTU at 1416.

You have to keep adjusting on the BB test until you get the best line.

If you can get an A or B for BB and have a C or lower for quality then keep adjusting until you get it as best as you can.

Adjusting for quality will affect the BB rating so it takes time.

Yeah for sure getting the right settings for BB and line quality can be a pain in the ass.And I notice that it changes during peak usage,so IMO it's an all day adventure everyday.

Archived