Elite Weapons....Where the HELL are you

II Z IE IR O II

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen that today (about purchasing drops) I don't want to pay for a random drop to get more gloves and knee pads though!!

IMO an all time low for gaming,selling supply drops.Why not just put a price on each gun and sell it at least that way you can buy the exact weapon you want.I know every title has a 3 year cycle now (instead of 2) and it's a business,they have to make up that "extra year of money" but dam it's kinda getting out of hand,again IMO.

IMO an all time low for gaming,selling supply drops.Why not just put a price on each gun and sell it at least that way you can buy the exact weapon you want.I know every title has a 3 year cycle now (instead of 2) and it's a business,they have to make up that "extra year of money" but dam it's kinda getting out of hand,again IMO.

I fear they'll move this way forward to start selling ammo too :(

remember when they said 

soon you'll be able to EARRRRN these guns

and someone said you mean buy?

NO LIKE EARN

asshats

on that note i bought two of the 10 + 3(bonus) so 26 supply drops and got 3 elite guns...rest was trash

I think it's a slap in the face to people who actually take the time to play and try to earn drops. You will soon be able to reach master prestige without ever playing a single game in aw, that is a JOKE... I personally think they have been skimping on supply drops for the last few weeks jut to push people into buying the effing guns that are already in the game! The last 8-10 elite guns I got from random drops have all bee lmg's, launchers and cross bows, what a joke. I would expect once you have 8-10 hrs played you should have unlocked every darn gun in the game! I don't mind grinding for goods, but I will not spend hundreds of dollars like some of these youtubers, what a waste...

remember when they said 

and someone said you mean buy?

asshats

on that note i bought two of the 10 + 3(bonus) so 26 supply drops and got 3 elite guns...rest was trash

Yeah...I had some credit so I bought 1 10+3.  Basically, I got 1 elite.  The NA-45 Ravager.  FRICK!  What a waste of $$$$$.  The rest of the items were CRAP!  I really think its a waste of $$$$ buying these so called "advanced supply drops".  If I'm dropping that kind of money, I would rather pick and choose, not some random luck crap!  Besides, I think its rigged to only put out so much elite weapons per package.  THIS IS BULLSHIT!

I think it's a slap in the face to people who actually take the time to play and try to earn drops. You will soon be able to reach master prestige without ever playing a single game in aw, that is a JOKE... I personally think they have been skimping on supply drops for the last few weeks jut to push people into buying the effing guns that are already in the game! The last 8-10 elite guns I got from random drops have all bee lmg's, launchers and cross bows, what a joke. I would expect once you have 8-10 hrs played you should have unlocked every darn gun in the game! I don't mind grinding for goods, but I will not spend hundreds of dollars like some of these youtubers, what a waste...

They should spend the money and just buy a Duma! 

I have Master Prestiged twice now since the new Prestiges and DID not get the Obsidian or the Goliath!  I am on PC and many others are having the same issue. Makes me wonder how these guys test their games as this would be something easy to spot.  

i-Pm4ZZnn-L.png

You guys should just be glad you can start going for Master Prestige,PS hasn't even got the patch yet.I would like to start grinding on the second half.

If I could, I would give it to you. I just ended up selling it for XP

I get why they don't allow trading unfortunately but I wish you could sell your own guns for ones you actually want instead of XP.  Say 5 Elite guns for an elite gun you actually want. 

I've got MK14s coming out of the wazoo would happily sell them all for an AK12 RIP

Archived