Elite Weapons....Where the HELL are you

II Z IE IR O II

Picked up a AK Rip this morning then went on a 9 kill gun streak ( for me that's a big deal ) what do you have to do to get one of the babies to drop , just crazy I am at prestige 10 or 11 and never had one

Nice, now go get you some double xp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up a AK Rip this morning then went on a 9 kill gun streak ( for me that's a big deal ) what do you have to do to get one of the babies to drop , just crazy I am at prestige 10 or 11 and never had one

A LOT OF LUCK!  LOL

I got the obsidian steed finally yesterday.  I don't like it, I'll stick to my R.I.P

I like using the Steed in core, and the Inferno in HC. I haven't been using the Insanity or RIP for some time. I sold my duplicates of each the other day.

When I finally got the steed it was a complete letdown prefer the inferno still haven't got the rip though : (

I prefer the inferno myself.  The RIP is still my go to gun though.  This past weekend was the best chance to get the RIP via advanced supply drops and regular supply drops.  I've seen quite a few post where guys got RIPS this past weekend.  I took a gamble AGAIN (SHAME ON ME.......I HATE MYSELF FOR GIVING IN) and bought some advanced supply drops......out of the 6 elites i needed, i got 3 of them from the supply drops I bought.  I got the 2 EM1, and the strider.  The MP11 Squeaker I got via (supply drop...this one was free LMAO) this past weekend too.  All I need now is the Blood & Glory and the heavy shield - Nugget.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived