Elite Weapons....Where the HELL are you

II Z IE IR O II

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharing/trading wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion! It would leave it open to people abusing the system, as it does on FIFA. People would be selling items on ebay etc. - especially if they carry over this idea into future Call of Duty's!

People earning Elite weapons first would be sticking them on the internet to the higgest bidder! This promotes 'Pay to Win' - the people with the most money would be rocking out with the best guns when the games first come out!

I hope COD never impliment's 'Pay to Win', where purchasing any DLC weapon would give you an advantage! If DLC weapons were overpowered, then everyone would HAVE to purchase the DLC to be able to compete in games! This is a very slippery slope, and possibly why they will never introduce a 'trade system' within the game! :)

I think I may have sold that one for XP very early on.   Been kicking myself since.

The (professional version) "Hole Puncher" is the best ARX-160. It has all the damage of the steel bite but doesn't give up the fire rate. It melts people on maps like Retreat, Core, Drift, etc.

My Elites so far:

AE4-SHOCKER

AE4-GIGAWATT

AMELI-CHICANARY

PYTAEK-EXPLOIT

XMG-BREAD AND BUTTER

EPM3-PARSEC

SAC3-PAIN AND SUFFERING

SN6-MONEY

SN6-THE THIRD

ATLAS 20mm-VIRTUOSITY

LINX-KINGPIN

LYNX-TACK DRIVER

MORS-THE DOCTOR

NA-45-SCREAMIN

NA-45-RAVAGER

ATLAS 45-HUCKLEBERRY

ATLAS 45-OATHBREAKER

MP443 GRACH-ONE WOOD

PDW-CHUCKER

PDW-CRUSHER

TAC 19-BANG STICK

TAC 19-SLEDGEHAMMER

S-12-WHIRLWIND

S-12-TIGER BLOOD

BULLDOG-FACE HAMMER

AK12-R.I.P.

AK12-Finger Trap

ARX-160-STEEL BITE

MK14-ECLIPSE

MK14-EAGLE EYE

IMR-THUNDER TUSK

IMR-BOAR STRIKE

HBRa3-BEAR FIST

HBRa3-INSANITY

ASM1-SPEAKEASY

KF5-BREAKNECK

MP11-GOLIATH

AMR9-PRO PIPE

MAAWS-IGNITION

MAAWS-OPPRESSOR

STINGER M7-FIREHAWK

STINGER M7-NIGHTHAWK

MAHEM-BULL

MAHEM-FUSED

MDL-SHOCKWAVE

MDL-BACKDRAFT

CROSSBOW-CONQUEROR

CROSSBOW-RIGHTEOUS

HEAVYSHIELD-SALVATION

I have watched alot of vids and it seems drift0r has the best with how it's determined. I try to keep a lower spm with the streaks.. (fast/high kills with streaks add to spm) I do my thing with gun kills which is naturaly slower, my spm is only 225 ish and I get more supply drops than the "every 45 minute" theory.. My KD is only .84.. I am almost 10th prestige, and have never reverse boosted..nor do I see how my time invested in wanting to even do that would be fun.. luckily those caught now get banned!

So it looks like fifteen more prestiges, with one elite gun per prestige. Then armor at the last grand master level. Guns are listed online, obsidian steed is the first and attachments don't reset!

Archived