Netduma. Please Help

No need to worry man its all good.

First day I heard about the router my hands were itching to spend that money, I believe I ordered it the next day.

Got it in two days and used a 10% off code.

It does what it says, but know this, it is made for people who like to tinker with settings but it can be somewhat plug and play.

Also one more question. I was looking at routers and some of them require a vpn do i need one for the netduma?

no, you don't need a vpn to use netduma.  Check out the netduma wiki for a bunch of info http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=startand feel free to ask anything you feel is unanswered

Pull the trigger on the router you won't be sorry,it's the best purchase i've made for gaming aside from my console... ;)

And it's really user friendly and easy to set up.And if you ever have any issues during set up post your issues and we'll get it sorted out for you.After all that's what the forum is for.

• Administrators

If you buy the netduma router do you have to pay monthly or once you buy you won't have to worry about paying monthly? Is the netduma also good for playing xbox live?

Hi, just want to add you still need an Internet connection. 

• 2 weeks later...

do you need a modem with the netduma? and if you dont does the netduam need a internet provider for it to work?

I'm not trying to be mean or rude, but you may want to research home networking basics to get an understanding of how this all works.

Archived