still lagging

gone through the wiki topic and still no luck so what now?

also what does it mean when theres more than one large circle? i know when lots of large circles it means im host but what if theres just 2 or 3?

post-5094-0-84323500-1449081312_thumb.png

post-5094-0-37534900-1449081315_thumb.png

post-5094-0-53019500-1449081320_thumb.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gone through the wiki topic and still no luck so what now?

also what does it mean when theres more than one large circle? i know when lots of large circles it means im host but what if theres just 2 or 3?

Try my settings, i get great games on these :)

1021bc4d1f.png

7af24239c5.png

f1ef68f0ed.png

fd1931f9b7.png

7dd8c62c5c.png

• Administrators

Your base ping is around 27ms so for a game you're looking at over 30 ping straight away.

In your picture hosts for both consoles are showing.

In terms of gaming your console has plenty, more speed doesn't make the experience any better

Isn't 27ms a good base ping tho ?

It is ok, but you do have interleaving on the line to have 27ms, which increases latency.

A line that drops, that has lots of errors or a router that is turned off regularly will trigger the DLM to add error correction.

And the only way to turn interleaving off is to get my ISP to do it right?

They cant turn it off, you need to leave it alone for at least a week to settle and return to fastpath.. Dont turn off or reset any of you routers or modems.

argh so frustrating, bought this thing to fix lag but its not making a difference, still often taking whole mag to kill one person if im lucky and dont need more and ye people kill me witha dirty look, currently uploading short vid showing a guy shoot me through a tank with an smg and even if the tank werent there hed have missed lol, also distance set to 564 miles but the host was well over 4000 miles away

and strangely according to the network monitor my sons xbox is maxing out the internet beyond the congestion control settings ??????n also his xbox is off????? now its unplugged but the monitor still thinks its using some just kb's but still its unplugged lol

I know how you feel I get the same, people can't aim for shit but still kill you. Even when your aim is on point you start to wonder whats going on

ye exactly this is a spray and pray game just like AW, ive spent time in previous cod's honing my skill and my accuracy only for it to be worthless now lol, got another vid showing me shoot a guy with a shotgun and get no hitmarkers lol

Archived