? ABOUT MY SPEED AND NETDUMA?...

My interenet connection is from Time warner cable and I'm located in San Antonio, Texas USA...

My download speed is up to 200... and my Upload is up to 20..

Is this good enough to use with Netduma to help with controlling lag etc with the filter?

• Netduma Staff

My interenet connection is from Time warner cable and I'm located in San Antonio, Texas USA...

Is this good enough to use with Netduma to help with controlling lag etc with the filter?

Thats's plenty :)

You can have the fastest internet but it really depends on the game and how they've set up matchmaking connections. I have awesome speeds and have the R1 but the game I play [ Destiny ] has shit P2P matchmaking. I still see teleporting players and red bar players even with the suggested optimal R1 settings for the game.

• 2 months later...

7GTV.  I am in the identical situation, same provider, same city.  Have you ordered a Netduma?  What rmodem are you using?  What speeds are you getting?

I am using the SB6141 modem, and my DL speed seems to be cut in half vs being wired straight to my modem.  They are working with me via a forum to help

• Administrators

7GTV.  I am in the identical situation, same provider, same city.  Have you ordered a Netduma?  What rmodem are you using?  What speeds are you getting?

I am using the SB6141 modem, and my DL speed seems to be cut in half vs being wired straight to my modem.  They are working with me via a forum to help

Please make your own thread regarding this - Follow this guide for your speeds http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_is_my_speed_lower

Archived