Waste of money

You know what I am getting tired of all these people talking crap about netduma when it really comes down to them not knowing what they are doing.

You also have to keep in mind that using the geo filter takes a little longer to find matches and varies depending on your actual location.

I have no problem with games really, you have to remember when you use the congestion control, it will effect your down/upload tests.

You know what I am getting tired of all these people talking crap about netduma when it really comes down to them not knowing what they are doing.

You also have to keep in mind that using the geo filter takes a little longer to find matches and varies depending on your actual location.

I have no problem with games really, you have to remember when you use the congestion control, it will effect your down/upload tests.

He just needs help. Someone reached out to me, actually several people when I was about to give up and sent me in a totally different direction for fixing my issues. And most have been fixed.Bitching about them dosen't help them just gives them less hope, not everybody is tech savy. And why can I never spell doesn't correctly?

Secretface,

Take a look at how many posts the OP has, yea that's one post and if you didn't know it, it does some damage online.

People like him who have an issue and don't try to get answers and just rant right away without knowing anything.

Others get told properly what to do and they still don't get it and rant on here.

So yes anyone who rants on here without doing their homework will get a stiff comment from me.

Secretface,

Take a look at how many posts the OP has, yea that's one post and if you didn't know it, it does some damage online.

People like him who have an issue and don't try to get answers and just rant right away without knowing anything.

Others get told properly what to do and they still don't get it and rant on here.

So yes anyone who rants on here without doing their homework will get a stiff comment from me.

I don't know how many posts he or she has I haven't done my homework there sorry. Still think someone who knows more than me should still try to walk him off the edge.

Secret face has a point,its the way people come across instead of politely asking for help they rant and give the duma abuse without knowing how to use it,over been there and been frustrated in the past with my router bit this was the early days,take a breath jump online and ask the guys on the forum if they can help

So anyway if you just follow the advice crossy has given I'm sure you will get the fix you are after

Ive got to say Johnson T2003, I don't think you have read any of the tutorials or any of the forum, you have to learn about this router to get the best out of it, but when it come down to it, its very easy to work and workout any issues you have through the tutorials or other duma users, everybody is happy to help, all you need do is ask!!! And thats coming from a real NOOB!!! 

Exactly. Well said. Ppl need to LOOK AROUND and ask questions if they are having issues instead of bashing the router.

This isn't a standard brick and mortar bought router. It's isn't a plug up and play router. It is specific to gamers, and is quite delicate and needs adjusting to run smoothly. Once it has been adjusted correctly, you'll love it like its your child.

• Netduma Staff

LoL!! Then I need help. Ive watched setup videos on youtube, this is my second day using netduma and seriously dont know what im doing. btw: Ive did the update and wifi dropout fix already so wifi is good to go but im still not getting the speed im paying for

Come into the chat room and I'll help you out :)

Archived