My ping is always on 100 and my bars is 3. Bo3

hey zennon what about a test on http://speedtest.dslreports.com/speedtestlike you said in another topic... that helps me... i have now A+, A+ much better then before... just saying  :P

Hell yes IMO this is a great place to start to learn how to "tweak" your duma to optimize it to your internet and location.

Ok so my pingtest came up with a B+. Your telling me that I can make it into an A - or + with netduma?

Not your ping test no , only bufferbloat which is effected by download/upload saturation at full speed so lowering your congestion control gives headroom so your connection is not fully saturated.

Ping is down to your ISP it could be interleaving becase of line errors or it could be the routing they use.

Not your ping test no , only bufferbloat which is effected by download/upload saturation at full speed so lowering your congestion control gives headroom so your connection is not fully saturated.

Ping is down to your ISP it could be interleaving becase of line errors or it could be the routing they use.

Very well put Z

Or it could just be the OP is in Israel and has further to the host to get a game.

I don't have the game but where would nearest dedicated server be to Israel?

Very true.

Try and ping a local server, cheers Buds :)

Archived