P2P

Alanero89fl

Got to get your home away from servers, adjust PA to 0.00ms and make your GEO circle small. Plus rate those P2P hosts so you can either not get them again or keep playing with them.

With all the problems lately with the GEO filter, I don't know if that will work. Good luck.

The age old problem with people turning off their Console when P2P has selected them as host, is back with a vengeance. So many interrupted connections, and lost connection to Host, when the host Rage quits. There are reports on You Tube about the dreaded Lag switchers making a comeback with the increase in P2P connections.

Lets see what DaveVanderhar does about it this time around. Remember BO2 when they would stop people from playing the game for 3 minutes after quitting by turning off their Consoles.

The age old problem with people turning off their Console when P2P has selected them as host, is back with a vengeance. So many interrupted connections, and lost connection to Host, when the host Rage quits. There are reports on You Tube about the dreaded Lag switchers making a comeback with the increase in P2P connections.

Lets see what DaveVanderhar does about it this time around. Remember BO2 when they would stop people from playing the game for 3 minutes after quitting by turning off their Consoles.

Yeah, people quiting have been a huge pain.  I'm looking forward to them actually using dedi's or to finally be able to connect to one.  All i get is p2p which isn't optimal for me due to those reasons.  Hard to play when you're always migrating.

I get loads of p2p matches even if I turn the geo off, problem is people get killed a few times and then back out or turn off their console so you hardly get to play.

And it's way to early in the game to be dashboarding (the tech term) all the time but have seen it way to much already.It's gonna be really bad on this game as BO2 made this move famous just so people don't get a loss.

You can not actualy dashboard as the game runs in the background when you go to the dashboard now so they must be pulling the Ethernet out.

If you go to dashboard and hit the start button whilst on blops it will give you the option to quit the game which will dashboard if you are host,I too wondered how people would do this but it happened loads in ghosts at first and I couldn't figure out how they were doing it but that's how

Always rate the hosts you play on. If not you always run the risk of getting that one crappy connection over and over again.

If you can't rate it, that means it's a dedicated server.

Didnt knew that - i was always asking my self how do i know if this is a dedi im playing on :D 

You can not actualy dashboard as the game runs in the background when you go to the dashboard now so they must be pulling the Ethernet out.

Yeah I use the term "dashboarding" from the old 360 and PS3 days.On xbox you could dashboard,on PS3 you had to pull the plug or eject the disc during the game.And I know this as I was ranked in the top 10 for 3 years on NCAA football and that's what people did to avoid a loss.

Archived