Best PS4 and Black Ops 3 Settings For UK

RADDY1993

After some testing i have stuck with the settings below and all games are smooth and hit detection is spot on, the South Coast server has been playing very laggy the last couple of days. The setup below works great for me but remember it might not for you but if you live in the UK then try it out and see what you think.

Geo-Filter:

ee592162a2.png

Congestion Control:

1c5f4bd978.png

Miscellaneous:

33484ea0c1.png

Cheers

do you get good rating for buffer bloat using 100%dl and  90%up with reactive

Btw you do know you should be using  premetive with your speeds 

Sorry if i sound  stupid

Cheers

do you get good rating for buffer bloat using 100%dl and  90%up with reactive

Btw you do know you should be using  premetive with your speeds 

Sorry if i sound  stupid

Yes i am aware of that :), i have hears a few people saying that switching has improved their games and it did for me. I use 90% upload as i try not to get host.

hmm, i don't have turbo mode or password protection on mine, am i running an older version or are you using a beta of a version not on general release yet?

Yes its the Beta but i think its very near to release.

Thx for the settings raddy. I did try placing home locale over Belgium Germany Netherlands b4 . host was Belgium I think. I struggled to break even with 70/70 on sliders for 2 games. I may try this though as its over France.

Ive found you can leave it over the UK just spread it into the north Europe and it gives better games.

Zen there is one in Germany and its pukka but hard to get as the French one usually connects but it still plays very good.

Raddy i always get into the German server if you don't get in first time just try again i set my geo as in the pic below so i don't pic up any of the other nearby dedi's unless your getting connected to the French one outside your geo.

Is this the one in the pic you mean?

IMAG0359.jpg

Archived