Fun time with STG44

lukasz

Nice game play.  I have heard a lot of people say that the visual kick on the STG is worse than the actual firing kick.  I have not tested it.  Also, I have picked up a few while in games.  I have noticed that using the red dot sight will help with keeping more of the enemy in view while it kicks.

Wow dude. Kickass gameplay. I never seen you use this weapon before but I deffo think you have the measure of it. What variant was it, do you know? I have the royalty but not really used it much.

Thats the Relic Legendary version just a fun gun.

Very nice lukasz

Thanks buddy.

Nice game play.  I have heard a lot of people say that the visual kick on the STG is worse than the actual firing kick.  I have not tested it.  Also, I have picked up a few while in games.  I have noticed that using the red dot sight will help with keeping more of the enemy in view while it kicks.

well i dont pay big attention to it just had lots of fun with this gun

Straight annihilating these guys!

Thanks buddy. 

Lukasz I have that gun it's a straight beast with red dot mate,i dont have that variant but got a pro one,smokeless it's called or something but I put a red dot on it and it did good work

yebs buddy. if only I could have 4 atch on it. I need a quickdraw to cunter my not fast reaction time. I need grip to cunter average aim and stock for this same reason.

Nice gameplay lukasz.I didn't get a STG 44 or it's variants but when I was still playing AW I would pick them up off the ground and they were pretty beastly.

Archived