The Power of Drop Shot

lukasz

1:10 "get career ended kid!"  LOL  Nice turn and burn man....

I will say as a guy who is a fan of John Dillinger, I do like the look of that Speakeasy with that drum mag.  Good times. :D

Owning as usual on FFA ;)

Well played lucasz, makes me laugh when you get a few enemies jumping around having epic battles..... then you step in & wipe everyone out :D

I must be the only player left without a Speakeasy. (and Steed) :(

Keep them coming, watched most Duma vids twice now... On the other hand, this will shorten our odds of the top 5 ! :huh: :lol:

Nice game play and quite a few doubles in there.

Thank you buddy. Yebs on a few occasions in this game i have layed down at lest 2 and i think at one point could be a triple but dont know.

1:10 "get career ended kid!"  LOL  Nice turn and burn man....

I will say as a guy who is a fan of John Dillinger, I do like the look of that Speakeasy with that drum mag.  Good times. :D

Thank you buddy. Wing a air fight with the turn makes you burn hehrh lol. I loke that guy i does the insane amount of damage but I am a fan of all gagster movies etv and gues what gun they always used when things were getting tuff?

Owning as usual on FFA ;)

Well played lucasz, makes me laugh when you get a few enemies jumping around having epic battles..... then you step in & wipe everyone out :D

I must be the only player left without a Speakeasy. (and Steed) :(

Keep them coming, watched most Duma vids twice now... On the other hand, this will shorten our odds of the top 5 ! :huh: :lol:

Thank you buddy. It doesnet always happens but when it does then I am like AS in terminator I go in and say Speak to the Hand.

Sweet as usual lukasz and love the speakeasy almost makes me want to play some AW,I said almost but just can't bring myself to do it.

But enjoy watching you guys put in work on the game,for me AW is a better game to watch than to play.

Sweet as usual lukasz and love the speakeasy almost makes me want to play some AW,I said almost but just can't bring myself to do it.

But enjoy watching you guys put in work on the game,for me AW is a better game to watch than to play.

If even one person have some fun watching will defo keep on posting. So thanks for that. I know you play Ghost maybe you could post some here I would love to see it.

I wonder if you get matched up with any of the same people and they're like "oh no not boloMALAN again, I might as well quit now, he's just going to destroy me!" :D

Yes it does happen. But I do get matched with players where i notice them because the slay me. My stream my actually happen this weekend so you guys can see that I am just average Joe.

Archived