Before The DUMA I was a 0.8 KD PL

lukasz

Great game play.  You are definitely becoming a beast.  Are you staying with the 4 sensitivity on assault rifles?  Since I mostly play with the speakeasy, I find a 4 sensitivity sluggish on the AR (but I still stick with it) when I first start using them but soon adjust.  

I admit that I was skeptical of all the hype that I read about the Netduma results and the differences from using a monitor vs TV.  I am so happy that I made those two investments.  I am now a confirmed believe.  The hype is real. 

I cannot use my overall k/d because I have and had several people (son, nephew, friends, etc) that play on my account when they are at my house because I have the most weapon variants.  I almost exclusively play Domination while they play all the others game modes (TDM, S&D, Gun game, etc.).  Therefore, I track my k/d using the Domination leaderboards using the monthly and weekly selections.  

Note:  The monthly and weekly leaderboards are set by the calendar month and week and reset at the beginning of each week and month.  Therefore, it is easy to track daily progress too.

With the Netduma and geo filter, I have been averaging around a 2.0 to 2.5 k/d.  When I play with the friends all over the US, I have to turn off the geo-filter and my k/d averages around 1.4 to 1.5.  

that's awesome!

Thanks buddy. Good to see you. How are you?

Great Lukasz, you make me very jealous ........

Where did you get the Chipmunks backing music from, mu Grand daughter would love that she's 5yrs old :)

Thanks buddy. This is actually a copyright free music......

Lukas you're turning into a beast brother,keep it up

Thanks buddy....good to see you here.

Great game play.  You are definitely becoming a beast.  Are you staying with the 4 sensitivity on assault rifles?  Since I mostly play with the speakeasy, I find a 4 sensitivity sluggish on the AR (but I still stick with it) when I first start using them but soon adjust.  

I admit that I was skeptical of all the hype that I read about the Netduma results and the differences from using a monitor vs TV.  I am so happy that I made those two investments.  I am now a confirmed believe.  The hype is real. 

I cannot use my overall k/d because I have and had several people (son, nephew, friends, etc) that play on my account when they are at my house because I have the most weapon variants.  I almost exclusively play Domination while they play all the others game modes (TDM, S&D, Gun game, etc.).  Therefore, I track my k/d using the Domination leaderboards using the monthly and weekly selections.  

Note:  The monthly and weekly leaderboards are set by the calendar month and week and reset at the beginning of each week and month.  Therefore, it is easy to track daily progress too.

With the Netduma and geo filter, I have been averaging around a 2.0 to 2.5 k/d.  When I play with the friends all over the US, I have to turn off the geo-filter and my k/d averages around 1.4 to 1.5.  

Yes I am staing on 4 for both AR and SMG and I am so much not going back. Like you sad it takes time to adjust to that movement as its different. 

I see that is so cool you being generous for friends at home.

Maybe you could post some of your game play?

Archived